Gevalia Chocolate Mocha Ground Coffee 12 oz. Bag uploaded by Nyssa G.

BY GEVALIA

Roast:  Medium Flavor:  Rich, Velvety Rich, velvety dark chocolate flavor.  This blend is pure indulgence.  You ll love every sip. Gevalia Kaffee.  An exceptional smooth, never bitter coffee. In 1853, an incredible journey started in the small port town of Gavle, Sweden.  That s when our founder, a true coffee lover, began an unwavering pursuit of coffee perfection.  for over 150 years, Gevalia has built on that passion.  True to its original European handcrafted tradition, Gevalia delivers a smooth, rich never bitter taste cup after cup.  A coffee that tastes so good, it is served at the Royal Court of Sweden.  With Gevalia, our passion for coffee is yours to discover. Founded in Sweden Est. 1853 Artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
I bought this stuff because I had coupons to double, but ended up returning it. It's so smelly, and it makes me nauseous. The brew smells so bad compared to Starbucks or any other Colombian company. I hate it. Hate it. I wish I could've sampled this before hand. Don't buy! Save yourself!
Renee W.
Cleveland, TN
I enjoy Dunkin Donuts Chocolate Glaze coffee, so I thought it would be good to try this as an option. My friend loves this and drinks it by the potful--seriously!

It was enjoyable, but not as smooth and tasty as my favorite. I would buy it again if DD was not available.
Melissa D.
Alliance, OH
I love some of Gevalia's other coffees, but this flavor is just not for me. The chocolate flavor is funky, not what I was expecting from mocha. I am able to drink it, but once I finish this bag, I definitely won't buy this particular flavor again.
Heather E.
While Gevalia typically errs on the side of bitter, this is actually too sweet. However, I've mixed it with a medium house blend and its good. I'd stick to one of their traditional blends though.
Jenae D.
Yadkinville, NC
This coffee is OK. It has a strong chocolate flavor, but is not creamy enough. (?) It tastes better if you add vanilla flavored creamer to it. Regular flavored creamer does not balance out the chocolate flavor well.
Megan O.
Vermillion, KS
This is without a doubt my favorite coffee of all time. I actively search it out at different stores if it's out at one store. I love the taste and the aroma and it's flavorful and delicious.
Marisa M.
Smyrna, TN
Very strong, and I love the aroma. definitely had to add vanilla creamer, but once I did it became a perfect blend for me to enjoy. I'll be spoiling myself with this again soon!
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
Gevalia chocolate mocha is great, very strong tasting coffee. It comes from scandinavia. If you like chocolate mocha you will like this. I have tasted better.
Angelica B.
Not only is this coffee extremely smooth, it also tastes really good! I really appreciate the texture compared to other coffees, and the taste. I recommend!
Sue K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like Gevalia, but not the flavored coffees. That's a rule that holds true for most brands. I found this to be unpalatable and gave it away.