Gevalia Caramel Macchiato Espresso Single Cups 9 ct uploaded by Paige F.

BY GEVALIA

Gevalia caramel macchiato espresso single cups 9 ct see more...

Buy on Target
Megan W.
This is my all time favorite flavored coffee that I can make at home! It is so good but it has quite some calories so I only drink it on the weekends. I really wish that I could find this in the store more easily. The stores around me almost never have it. Otherwise I would probably buy them out I love it so much.
Ashley G.
Winston Salem , NC
So yummy and they've been on sale a lot lately. The froth doesn't seem packaged - you really get coffee shop taste and appearance with these. Because I like creamer, they're about the same value as other standard kcups on sale (don't need any cream or sugar with these!) but still almost $1 a cup all told.
Katie G.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
These are delicious! However, I only drink them as a treat every once in a while, as they are so sweet, and I'm sure full of calories! A little on the spendy side, but target will run coupons, and I'll pick a few up at a time. Tastes great though! Like adult cocoa!
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
I love these for days when I need a little something extra to start my day. It is sweet - but that's how I prefer my coffee. The process is wicked easy - pour the packet in your mug and then brew the K Cup like normal. I watch for sales and buy multiple boxes.
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
These are really good for the price but they are very sweet! I prefer my coffee less on the sweet side , but if you don't then these are for you! Would not buy again, but would recommend for sweet coffee lovers.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Gevalia Caramel Macchiato Espresso cups are seriously amazing! The perfect cup of pep. I like sweet coffee type drinks, so I do have to add sugar to it after I brew a cup because its not very sweet. It is pretty flavorful though and the froth packets are definitely my favorite thing about them. just yumm!
Corie P.
woodbridge, VA
My second favorite flavor. Still an amazing brand with such a variety of flavors. Get all that you want from a coffee shop in the comfort of your home with buying an expensing espresso and cappuccino machine
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
I love these KCups! I use the entire froth packet- but I love my coffee sweet. My students love that this coffee smells like pancakes- you can use the espresso pod more than once! This is a great option for folks who do not live near a coffee house, but want a yummy, frothy treat.
Jessie P.
This is my all-time favorite coffee drink. It is a little on the pricey side but totally worth the splurge. If you like sweetness- make sure you add your own sugar to the brewed product. The froth packet just makes (my already favorite drink) so much more sinfully delicious. I totally recommend this to anyone who likes hot drinks. It doesn't have too much coffee flavor if you aren't a coffee fan.
Angela N.
Urbana, IL
I really like this. I find that using the entire powder packet with one espresso pod is too sweet for me. I like to use half the packet with a pod. I'm able to get twice as many drinks because I have extra espresso that I can use for the other half of the packet.