BY GEVALIA #66 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Gevalia Caramel Iced Coffee with Almond Milk 11.1oz see more...

• Is this good those it tast great????1 Answers
  • How do these honestly taste? I'm trying to find an alternative to...2 Answers
  • Where can you find this? I haven't seen it in stores. 6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Gina S.
elmwood park
Review for: Gevalia Caramel Iced Coffee with Almond Milk 33.8 fl. oz. Aseptic Pack more...
I stumbled upon this product and I have never seen her before in the store so I decided to try it. I had a rich caramel flavor and was affordable. You get a lot for your buck so it was a great value. I recommend if you can find in your local drugstore.
Sara E.
Review for: Gevalia Caramel Iced Coffee with Almond Milk 11.1 fl. oz. Aseptic Pack more...
Got this to switch up my Starbucks coffee routine, and it is not bad at all.  I still prefer the taste of the Starbucks carmel frappes, but this is definitely a close second for me now.
Savannah H.
I was really surprised at how wonderful this tastes, I usually buy ground coffee in this brand, & love to make my own but, this premade is pretty amazing also, I guess it is just because gevalia is made with such wonderful coffee already, you can't even tell that this is made with almond milk...if it wasn't written on the label I would have not known it wasn't real milk. I do recommend this if you are a lover of gevalia like me.
Melissa A.
This was ok. Idk if I will buy them again. I think this one was definitely better than the vanilla flavor. I was hoping for better. Maybe these will grow on me. But I'm not blown away. Maybe because I'm used to regular cow milk items. I do love almond milk though.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
when i feel like i deserve a treat, I buy this iced coffee. it is quite expensive, but sooooo worth the price.. it is soooo creamy and delicious, and with the wonderful taste of almond milk! it cannot get better. the caramel is my favorite flavor, but there is also vanilla and mocha. all amazing!
Hannah A.
This stuff is amazing! I am lactose intolerant, so I really appreciate being able to enjoy a delicious iced coffee without the discomfort of dairy milk. I bought this stuff time and time again, its my go-to summer time treat!
Jay A.
I had tasted a Gevalia product before but I wasn't impressed with it so I wasn't excited about this one. I had a good deal on it so I bought it. I put it in the fridge since in store they are located on shelf. When I was ready to drink it I was prepared to do so in one gulp afraid of the taste! I was so surprised how great the taste was. Its not too sweet but just enough for me. I typically drink hot coffee in the morning even in hot days so this coffee for me its perfect for afternoons. The consistency is kind of thick and very smooth. Even for someone like me who isn't crazy about almond milk I found this product worth buying over and over.
Vanessa C.
Lacey, WA
Love this premade iced coffee! The flavoring is never too overpowering to the coffee and the almond milk adds another layer of flavor. Decently priced too for being made with almond milk
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
I buy the large containers and drink them in the mornings. Very smooth. I love the caramel flavor. They do get fairly expensive and they are very sweet so they're more of an indulgence.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
Literally the bessst. I had work 7am-3pm and then class 3pm-8:45pm last semester. By that last class, I was exhausted and not nearly awake enough to learn about ethics. However, once I found these babies, I was good to go. They wake you up, and give a long burst of energy that doesn't do a sudden painful drop like energy drinks do. I could drink one at 6pm, make it through the class and be able to fall easily asleep by 10pm. Helps a ton that there aren't any weird chemical flavors on the tongue or in as an aftertaste.
Mandy G.
Where can you find this? I haven't seen it in stores.
Amanda R.
How do these honestly taste? I'm trying to find an alternative to creamer in my coffee and was hoping to buy a few ready made drinks but not sure of the taste and quality.
vivian m.
Is this good those it tast great????