Pet SuppliesPet Oral Care SuppliesGet Naked
Skin & Coat Health Dental Chew Sticks for Dogs Large - 66 oz - Pack of 3

by Get Naked

All natural functional treats for dogsCleans teeth & freshens breathFortified with Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids for healthy skin & coatSavory chicken flavorMade in the USAThis is an offering for multi quantity bundle - 3 count

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Get Naked Skin & Coat Health Dental Chew Sticks for Dogs Large - 6.6 oz - Pack of 3!
Sarah S.
Ocean City, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Luna, my dachshund, love these!! I love how its a dental stick with vitamins for her skin and coat too! Her fur is so soft!
Courtney P.
Hampton
Great for my 3 yo Frenchie. He has the worst breath! But he also has sensitive skin so this kills 2 birds with 1 stone! :)
Ruby F.
Jersey City , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog enjoys this a lot and it's a treat he looks forward on the daily basis. I buy the joint Health that hopefully helps him since he is getting there.

Looking for your answer?