BY GET NAKED

Specifically formulated for your puppy's unique needs, Get Naked Puppy Health Grain Free Dental Chew Sticks, Small 6.2oz are grain-free and made with wholesome ingredients. DHA Omega 3 fatty acids help promote healthy cognitive development, while the chewing process helps alleviate pain and soreness associated with teething. These chicken dental chews will captivate your pup while helping promote proper development. see more...

Panko t.
San Francisco, CA
Super duper yummy! I love these and they take me a bit to eat so the hoomans love it too. Can't say much about the dha benefits but it can't hurt!! Mom got them for me on Chewy and they were quite affordable. Would buy again!
Louise H.
Whitby, ON
My puppy LOVES these!! He will go crazy when he spots the bags. I always find them at Winners where they're much cheaper then pet stores. The sticks keep my puppy happy and entertained but I love the most that they're promoting good health and good ingredients. I always buy every pack when I see them!