Get it Tint Mini Trio - 02 Best Trio

Grouped in a collection of three of our best-selling colors, our mini tint trios are not only convenient to take on the go, but they’re also the perfect way to sample our Get It Tint line and find your new signature color. Our pocket-friendly mini...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Get it Tint Mini Trio - 02 Best Trio!
SHINee world
My first lip stain/tint! I must say the colour was a lot brighter than I expected lol, but the stain/tint lasted really long on my lips, and being a stain/tint, it was transfer proof which is great! I'd recommend putting some lip balm or moisturizer after applying it though, because it tends to dry out the lips after a while. I noticed my lips started peeling faster than they usually do when I wore this.
Looooooove this product. The colors are amazing, they set on lips very well and they look just beautiful, I can recommend this set for every one how does not likes lipstick. This product just gives the lips color and it steel for very long time. The food can't remove the colors

Looking for your answer?