BY FRESH

Get Fresh Sugar Body Scrub is a sinfully luscious moisturizing exfoliator blended with sugar, shea butter, olive oil, and glycerin. Gentle enough to use daily, it's the perfect solution for dry, sensitive skin. The Get Frseh Sugar Body Scrub is free of... see more...

Makenzie G.
This product is absolutely great it makes my skin feel refreshed and redefined. I highly recommend if you're looking for a scrub that's great for your skin especially if you have sensitive skin! I love it. Give it a try if you're curious you won't regret it.
Kelsi L.
Altoona
I love this stuff smells amazing works great an the price isn't bad! I purchased this on amazon not long ago an price wasn't to bad but the over all product is what your paying for I made my mother purchase this as well! All natural team here
Sommer J.
Love this body scrub. Great scent and leaves a lovely - but not too oily - sheen. If only it wasn't quite so expensive, otherwise I'd use it all the time instead of saving it for special occasions only.
Marina B.
Beloit, WI
This lemongrass scent is amazing. The product leaves my skin feeling so fresh and smooth. It's so effective, and I feel like I got a good amount of product for the price. Will definitely purchase again.
Makenzie C.
Arkport, NY
LOVE body scrubs! This one in particular had an amazing smell, made my skin feel amazing afterwards. I've only used this product once but it definitely met my expectations and I plan on buying it again. I recommend this product!
Ademija S.
 I really liked using this body scrub on my body after we took a trip to Mexico. It helped with all the dry skin and peeling I had. I like to use it at least once a week in my weekly beauty routine.
Jessica B.
Holiday
Let my skin feeling smooth and fresh after using. I would advise anyone to give a try at least once. Also, keeps my skin cleanse, moisturized and tight.
Lilah N.
Love this scrub! It's makes my skin so soft and smooth. I recommended it to anyone who wants a good scrub. It also smells good. It's average price
chloe s.
Sapulpa, OK
This is bombbbbbbb OMG I love this product so much it's so great to me I haven't found a product better and does everything it says it will
jamie w.
Speedwell, TN
This body scrub is the best! Smells so good and leaves my skin feeling so soft and fresh! Will continue buying this same brand!