BY FRESH

Get Fresh Dry Oil Body Spray is a luxurious fast-absorbing moisturizing treatment with silica, blue green marine algae and shea butter that nourishes your skin all day long with essential vitamins and antioxidants. The Dry Oil Body Spray is free of... see more...

Bethan S.
amzing smell and left my skin feeling smooth all day. I definitely would use this regularly but it is a little pricey and I instead switched to scented coconut oil that is pretty much does the same thing. I would buy again but not regularly and only as a special treat.
Nicole B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
has a rich lemony smell, making you feel revitalized since you put it all over your body. leaves the skin soft and feeling well hydrated. For me that is essential with these changes of climates, especially in winter when I'm suffer with my dry skin. This product came out to save my life!! Thank you.
Alexis V.
Audubon
I have such problem skin on my body and it is so sensitive. This product was gentle on my skin and had no negative reaction to the product. It was definitely super effective. The packaging was great. I don't think there is need for improvement because they're that great!
Iana T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very nice I thought it might've been in the glass bottle but I guess they changed the bottles products a nice dry oil and isn't greasy. I definitely love the aroma. Would recommend this product for sure. is a fast-absorbing moisturizing treatment
member-f08537d4c
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product!! If you've never tried it you need to get it! It met the expectations beyond what I expected. The value is good for the price too. It worked just like I hoped! I would definitely buy this again.
Brittany H.
Houston
great when you have oily or even dry skin its cheaper than most it smells great it isnt tested on animals and it is natural
Adriana G.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
great way to add moisture to the skin without looking greasy and the scent is very soft and summery. easy to use
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS WONDERFUL IT MAKE MY SKIN FEEL NEW AND I CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE I WILL FOREVER BE A FAN #1 FAN
Laurel T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm crazy about all the products from Fresh and also for anything lemongrass scented. So, if you couldn't guess, this product was a win for me! Smells heavenly and fresh, like real lemongrass and the oil gives your body a more deep hydration that a simple lotion. Fresh usually gets it right!
Megan L.
Holyrood, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this product.i have very sensitive skin and finding something that works well with my skin is a challenge. This product is great, I would definitely buy this again and I would recommend it for sure :)