BY FRESH

Rescue Me Intensive Foot Repair Cream is Get Fresh's number one ally in the battle against dull and dry heels and toes. Rescue Me Intensive Foot Repair Creme is loaded with shea butter and aloe vera for moistening and nourishing the skin, as well as... see more...

Wil W.
Wil W.
Caracas
Ah mi me encantá está marca, este producto lo llevo utilizando hace tiempo y me ah servido de maravilla. La verdad que está línea de cosmetico son divinas, es una de mis marcas favoritas de productos.
Rebeca G.
Rebeca G.
Es una de las que me han funcionado bien, si la recomiendo?, Si la recomiendo pero ojo! No la usen tanto ya que puede aveces al tipo de piel no adaptarse tan bien (:
Krista T.
Krista T.
Port coquitlam
A summer must have!! Softened the soles of my feet after one application. I continued using every night before bed to keep my feet nice and soft during sandal season.
Mafe A.
Mafe A.
lima
I loved this product. It helped my feet get really soft. I would recommend it a lot for dry feet
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Amazing and is very nourishing, it leaves my face silky soft and is Amazing. I would but this often
Madame c.
Madame c.
Tlemcen
It is a wonderful product, refreshing and exciting fragrance make you always shiny and I hope to reuse😍