BY FRESH #77 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Rescue Me Intensive Foot Repair Cream is Get Fresh's number one ally in the battle against dull and dry heels and toes. Rescue Me Intensive Foot Repair Creme is loaded with shea butter and aloe vera for moistening and nourishing the skin, as well as... see more...

Alexis A.
Sacramento , CA
Really enjoyed this product! I am always using closed toed shoes so my feet get really dry, so after using this overnight, seen a great improvement! It's definitely worth every penny! I would say the scent through me off a bit but other than that, definitely a favorite!
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
I wear steel toe 6 days out of the week and my feet always need to be moisturized in the desk in always things to be kill the way I love this cream really helps me keep my feet looking nice young and beautiful
member-dd7e9
i think this product is a really great product because my feet were always really dry and unhealthy but now that i have been using this product it has really shown me a big difference in my feet. i would definitely recommend this product to others.
Allison H.
Brentwood, TN
This was pretty great! It helped my issues, with repetitive use, and sticking to a good regimen of use! I'd be interested in trying other products after using this product.
ROojiar S.
woodland hills 434 desoto
I got this last months but I think they're expensive compare to other brand and the quality it's okay. I used it 2 times but I didn't like it that much. The packaging is nice and basically you will only pay for that.
Michelle A.
Pensacola, FL
A bit oily, but makes your feet feel like you just got a fresh pedicure!! I would definitely recommend this to someone who needs that intensive foot repair
Christy B.
I love this product for my feet because they are healthier and soft as ever. The best product ever!!! I love the way my feet look from using this product.
Gabrielle G.
If you have rough feet like me then this is for you! Definitely gentle on the skin but harsh enough to soften the feet!
Elizabeth M.
Lexington
I was impressed with the results, it made my feet feel very soft. I would recommend this to others for sure!
Nichole D.
I have bad rough feet and using this you can tell a big difference. They leave ur foot smooth and dead skin free