BY FRESH

Rescue Me Intensive Foot Repair Cream is Get Fresh's number one ally in the battle against dull and dry heels and toes. Rescue Me Intensive Foot Repair Creme is loaded with shea butter and aloe vera for moistening and nourishing the skin, as well as... see more...

member-dd7e9
i think this product is a really great product because my feet were always really dry and unhealthy but now that i have been using this product it has really shown me a big difference in my feet. i would definitely recommend this product to others.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was pretty great! It helped my issues, with repetitive use, and sticking to a good regimen of use! I'd be interested in trying other products after using this product.
Christy B.
I love this product for my feet because they are healthier and soft as ever. The best product ever!!! I love the way my feet look from using this product.
Megan F.
Reno
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of the best out on the market. I believe that everyone should try this product at least once. You'll fall in love.
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have rough feet like me then this is for you! Definitely gentle on the skin but harsh enough to soften the feet!
riss l.
Euless, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made my foot feel really soft. It was very hydrating. I used it every night and it’s like I have a bran new foot!
amanda v.
San Antonio, TX
This product left my feet feeling very refreshed and soft. I really enjoyed this product😊😊😊😊👍👍
Krista T.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
A summer must have!! Softened the soles of my feet after one application. I continued using every night before bed to keep my feet nice and soft during sandal season.
Wil W.
Caracas
Ah mi me encantá está marca, este producto lo llevo utilizando hace tiempo y me ah servido de maravilla. La verdad que está línea de cosmetico son divinas, es una de mis marcas favoritas de productos.
asmaajalani A.
Sousse
  It's really a great products can make your feet better i like it the most 😍😍 i think i will buy it one more time it feets my skin also mom like it and it was my first time that i tried but it will be not the last time also it have a great smell for your feet