BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

Herb Tea for Detoxing. Feeling out of balance, a bit heavy or puffy? Then it's time to get clean. This gentle naturally caffeine-free herbal detox blend helps the body help itself as it stimulates the liver, one of our natural cleansing mechanisms. This product contains nuts. Certified Organic. Sugar free. see more...

• I'm trying to detox but not lose weight. Would this be a ...2 Answers
  • Does this really do what it says it does? I want to do a ...2 Answers
  • What does it taste like?2 Answers
Elezcia S.
This tea taste horrible. I haven't drinker enough to see result but that's mainly because I cannot get past the taste
Jackie R.
York, SC
Great detox tea! Tastes as good as loose tea. Definitely my go to when I'm feeling the need to get rid of toxins.
Lauren P.
Pflugerville, TX
The best tea! Almond vanilla flavor... just makes me feel all around better if I have ate a lot of yucky food
Mohan S.
Good detox tea, makes you feel healthy, which is the point really, decently affordable, worth the price
Kelsey S.
Jacksonville, AL
Love the tea company and this product. Makes you feel good & tastes good too!
Genesis P.
Bebiendo en este momento! Lo conseguí de la tienda de mi instructor de yoga y me encanta! Para todo, desde un día de dieta pobre hasta demasiados cócteles durante el fin de semana, me ayuda a sentirme menos hinchado, rejuvenecido y conseguir que mi mente tenga razón de volver a la pista. El sabor es suave, algo floral y un poco de hierba pero nada abrumador. Creo que tiene un sabor de regaliz muy ligero, así que ofrece una ligera dulzura en el sorbo inicial. Está a unos 16 dólares pero viene con un montón de bolsas de té. (36 creo?) Vale la pena!
Kahlia G.
Christchurch New Zealand
Also best way to stop drinking sugary drinks if you are sick of drinking straight water. Very good healthy alternative. Not really into using it as a detox but as a liquid replacement
Kathleen  G.
I'm trying to detox but not lose weight. Would this be a good tea to try or recommend another ?
Samantha H.
Sausalito, CA
Does this really do what it says it does? I want to do a "teatox" but I'm not a fan of the senna and other Laxative-like ingredients in the other Teatoxes. I'm just hoping it reduces bloating as that's my main issue.
Linda B.
What does it taste like?

back