BeveragesRepublic Of Tea
Get Clean tea by The Republic of Tea

Get Clean tea by The Republic of Tea

by Republic Of Tea

Herb Tea for Detoxing. Feeling out of balance, a bit heavy or puffy? Then it's time to get clean. This gentle naturally caffeine-free herbal detox blend helps the body help itself as it stimulates the liver, one of our natural cleansing mechanisms. This product contains nuts. Certified Organic. Sugar free.

Hi!! Any recommendations on products that help with bloating? Get Clean tea by The Republic of Tea is what I picked up today. Thank you!
I'm trying to detox but not lose weight. Would this be a good tea to try or recommend another ?
Start your review of Get Clean tea by The Republic of Tea!
Melanie  L.
Baraboo, WI
I just bought this tea today so I can't speak to the effectiveness of it helping you feel better long term but, the taste is very enjoyable with a light vanilla flavor & hints of almonds. I've read many reviews of people saying it helps with bloating and I hope I get those same results! I read that many people drink it 2x a day and I liked it enough the first time that I think I'll totally be able to do that!
Paige R.
Allendale, MI
I really enjoy this tea. The flavor is awesome and subtle enough to make you want a second cup. I am a first time user of this flavor but a repeat consumer of Republic of Tea which is one of my favorite brands. Would recommend
Kristina T.
Indianapolis, IN
This definitely has a distinct flavor of tea that is not for everyone. I personally like the flavor and it is a great substitute for sugary drinks. The Republic of Tea also makes an awesome 3 part (AM, mid day, PM) tea tox that makes it easy to keep sipping all day.
Angi C.
Clayton, NY
Get Clean tea by The Republic of Tea I have tried other The Republic of Tea products and I have absolutely loved them. I can not say the same for this one. I ordered it to help with a detox to feel less bloated and just "cleaner" This tea is the most horrendous tasting thing I have ever attempted to drink. It tastes and smells like play-doh and no matter how hard i tried i just get not drink it. I was very surprised and disappointed. I personally would NOT reccomend this tea.
Emily V.
Cincinnati, OH
Delicious. Tried it as a part of the two week detox tin. Honestly one of my favorite teas. Smells savory, but the taste is naturally sweet and rounds off with delicious vanilla spice notes.
Emily K.
East Aurora, NY
HOLY DETOX! This is a great tea for the price. I like that this tea is caffeine free, so it's the perfect tea to have right before bedtime to cut down on all the damage you did during the day. I can taste the hint of vanilla, but it's not particularly a sweet tea. As with any detox tea, This will stimulate digestion so I do caution you to try this when you don't have plans, just to make sure you are comfortable. I love using this during my weight loss journey! This is one of the little things you can do to hit your weight goal. I have picked mine up at Wegmans and keep one tin in the house at all time. Enjoy!
Diana O.
Saint Louis, MO
The taste isn't the greatest in my opinion, BUT it does make me feel better after I eat dairy which I am never ever giving up. It cuts down on bloating. I got mine at Target. In my opinion it's a good value.
Morgan J.
The girl who had my desk before me at work left this behind (she was going to China) and oh my wow was I glad she did. It had great flavor and I felt revived after 2 cups. I will be repurchasing!
Jessie W.
London, London
I love it ! A lot of people think it tastes really bad but I thought it tastes really good ! Stops my sugar cravings too
Courtney  H.
Cary, IL
I'm obsessed with this tea. I drink it once a day, everyday. I love the taste too. Definitely helps you feel less bloated!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Megan D.
Galveston, TX
il y a un an
Get Clean tea by The Republic of Tea Has anyone tried this tea?
Melanie L. il y a 10 mois
I just had my first cup tonight and I can tell I'm going to be hooked! I like the light vanilla flavor and all the reviews I've read about it helping with bloating have me hopeful! 🤞
Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
il y a un an
Melanie L. il y a 8 mois
I did think I noticed a difference when I was drinking this tea but you do need to stay pretty consistent with drinking it twice a day.