GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateGerrits
Gerrit's Satellite Wafers, Original w/ Candy Beads

Gerrit's Satellite Wafers, Original w/ Candy Beads

by Gerrits

Gerrit's Satellite Wafers have been on the market for over 40 years. This nostalgic candy has enjoyed a great reputation particularly in the Northeast, where people love these candies so much, they will do anything to get their hands on them. Features include: -Made in Belgium-Original Wafers with candy pearls-Nostalgic product

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerrit's Satellite Wafers, Original w/ Candy Beads!
Charlene R.
Pueblo, CO
The wafers are a bit more chewy then you'd imagine them to be and the candy sprinkles inside of them just give it a wierd texture and taste.
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Gerrit's Satellite Wafers, Original w/ Candy Beads uploaded by Carissa L.
Gerrit's Satellite Wafers, Original w/ Candy Beads uploaded by Carissa L.
Theses are my favorite retro candies. They are light and airy. They have little beads inside that taste fruity. The wafer part melts in your mouth. It just tastes so good and you can eat the whole bag in one sitting. I will keep buying them. They are so worth the money.
Stephanie M.
These are a hot thing in our household. I remember eating them as a child and loving them. As an adult I don't care for them as much - the wafer doesn't bother me at all since it reminds me of our platka at christmas (polish tradition) but the candy inside. Although my husband and 4 children LOVE them!!
Ashlee M.
Hazleton, PA
These remind me so much of my child hood when we'd go to the sub shop and they were like 50 cents for a little baggie. They don't really have much flavor and can dry your mouth out because they are a wafer but they're so fun and different.
Nikki M.
These were just weird, the wafers turn to mush and feels like a piece of paper in your mouth, not much flavor to them, but someone told me they used to eat them when they were younger but i see no wow yumminess in this
Kate V.
Growing up these were great. I recently had these again and while the wafer is gross, the powder was as good as ever!
Sara T.
Dana Point, CA
I grew up with these and I am surprised that they are still around. Wafer with sugar. Gross.
Samantha F.
Nashville
I love these things! It reminds me of my childhood when we would get these every Christmas in our stockings.

Looking for your answer?