BY GEROVITAL

A calming day care cream, rich in nutritive substances for face and neck skin. The combination of natural oils (soybean, jojoba, wheat germs) and vitamins A and E improve skin elasticity and prevent cutaneous aging processes. Ceramidyl-Omega, a complete, active, vegetal ingredient improves the epidermis restructuring processes, rebuilds the skin's barrier function, which becomes less permeable for harmful environmental factors.  Wrinkles are reduced, and the skin's moisture, elasticity and comfort are improved. The Herbatonic Complex, made of plants from the Transylvanian flora has an important role in moisturizing, nourishing and remineralising the skin. Vitamin E acts synergistically with edelweiss extract to neutralize the action of free radicals and to protect the skin against oxidative stress of external factors. (UV radiations, smoking, polluting agents, gamma radiations).

Apply in the evening, after proper make-up removal and toning, to optimize results as the nourishing and regenerative processes of the dermis are enhanced. Smooth onto face and neck using spiral movements until thoroughly absorbed. Used regularly, fights aging signs and sustains skin rejuvenation.

Buy on Amazon
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
I am still finding my way on night creams/wrinkle creams that are right for my skin, but so far this one is my favorite. It's a dense and supple texture. The smell is reminds me of fresh plants, but isn't overwhelming. Best of all, it evens out my skin tone by providing adequate long lasting moisture. I am acne prone so I think this works well for that type of skin. No breakouts beyond my normal 1 or so weeks out of the month.

Gerovital is known in Europe for being the "fountain of youth" anti aging supplement. I can't say how well it works long term, but I notice a significant difference short term! 😊
Bianca O.
Oradea
I love Gerovital products. The price is very good and also the quality of products. I love the way this product acts on my skin. In the morning I feel fresh and my skin looks more clean and alive. It is like it got it's glow back.
Siranus H.
bucharest
I think this cream is Good for normal dry skin but if you have oily skin stay away. Is a soft mosturizing cream is all i can Say . It isn t pricey So if you need a moisturizing cream this is !
This a wonderful product. It's lightweight and smells wonderful. It's a Romanian product that is cheap and accessible for anyone.
I felt a difference to the appearance in less than a week.
Calina C.
Bacau
Very lightwight cream,amazing for night care routine.It’s not very expensive and it’s good wuality.Also,it smells very good.