Gerolsteiner Sparkling Natural Mineral Water uploaded by Elene B.

BY GEROLSTEINER #34 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Gerolsteiner Mineral Water: High mineral content Refresh yourself and taste the difference sparkling natural mineral water, 11.2 fl oz Added carbonation No fat No sugar No calories see more...

Franziska G.
Franziska G.
Brooklyn , NY
The best water on the planet !!!! Loaded with lots of nutritions such as magnesium and many more ! The water is available in medium regular and silent and it is so refreshing ! I also love to mix it with chardonnay during a hot night ! It the best German water and its totally inexpensive !
Skye T.
Skye T.
MY favorite mineral water, hands down. Got addicted to it whilst living in Germany. What I dig about it is that it has the perfect amount of carbonation- unlike typical commercial seltzer brands that force bubbles to explode in your mouth. This mineral water also has a very subtle "chalky" taste, which may not sound like a selling point but totally pleases my taste buds.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Milwaukee
This is my favorite type of mineral water. Some may find it a little harsh because it is more carbonated and has almost a salty taste to it, but I actually prefer that. Gerolsteiner is a bit pricey, but I definitely think it's worth it because it has a great flavor plus you get so many more minerals than a plain water.
Haleigh S.
Haleigh S.
Carrollton, TX
Hands down, the best. There is no metallic or manufactured taste at all. There are tons of minerals in this and it still taste so clean and refreshing. It is more than a lot of other waters, but the product is on another level. If you are looking for the best sparkling water available, start here. You won't be disappointed.
Tina L.
Tina L.
Grayslake, IL
I am a fan of mineral water and Gerolsteiner is my favorite. It has the right amount of carbonation making it ever so refreshing to drink. Plus it has bicarbonate in there which is great for heartburn/ indigestion. Perfect to drink after a big meal Gerolsteiner Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
Winterville, NC
It's a heavier, more rich-tasting water with more carbonation than the other 'sparkling' waters I drink- I love it though. It has a bite to it, which is nice to serve with dinner. It is the most expensive out of the main three I buy- Pellegrino, Perrier, and Gerolsteiner- but it has a unique flavor so it is worth it to always have one bottle handy.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Lexington, KY
I was able to try this because Trader Joe's carries it. I had friends who have gone abroad and loved this water. I love all sparkling water so I had to give it a try. Now, this is my favorite sparkling water of them ALL! Move over Perrier and San Pellegrino, there's a new sparkling water in town.
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Philadelphia
Gerolsteiner Sparkling Natural Mineral Water is delicious! It's a classic, European sparkling water, with a good amount of bubbles but not TOO many. It comes in a glass bottle, which I absolutely love. Whenever I see it in a store, I stock up. It reminds me of being in Germany!
Rosemary S.
Rosemary S.
Anacortes, WA
This German brand is also a favorite of mine however I can only find cases of it at Trader Joe's which isn't in my area. I also hate that they made they're bottles smaller recently! I loved the bigger version. This is the best water for making spritzers because ya extra bubbly
Sofya G.
Sofya G.
A robust mineral water. I find this one does taste a bit mineral-y or "metallic" compared to other mineral waters. It isn't bad but not for everyone as it's not super "smooth", I find that it's tasty mixed with strong-flavored fruit juice like cranberry or pomegranate
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Where can you buy this?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Tellico Plns, TN
Why is mineral water better