German REXONA Maximum Protection-Clean Scent- Clinical Protection Antiperspirant/Deodorant

BY REXONA

product of Germany Clinical strength 45 ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vivian S.
Harlingen, TX
Siempre lo uso, todos los dias. He probado un sin fin de antitranspirantes y ninguno funcionaba para mi, en cuanto este salió al mercado decidi probar uno más con la esperanza de que al ser clinico funcionara para mi y vaya sorpresa me lleve, me controlaba cada una de las cosas que no me gustaban, sudoracion y mal olor. Ahora ya tengo unos años usandolo y no lo cambio por ningun otro es un producto que compro una y otra vez.
Daiane C.
Dayton, OH
This I use everyday! I really recommend it for you! Nice price, nice packaging and good product to use. You will use one day and forever haha! Very good brand too! I definitely will buy it again! I recommend you to try that one!
Sara L.
Great deodorant, the scent is nice without being overpowering. It lasts all day, even during and after workouts. The only thing I really dislike is that it really stains your shirts, especially if they're on the darker spectrum, but I would totally buy it again.
Jennifer W.
Omg ! I didn't know they had this here in the states !!! Can someone please tell me where to get this ???! Rexona was my favorite brand of deodorant in Germany ! Please tell me they have more to pick from !
Paulette M.
This is my favorite, only I used this!! I like so much its really efective! I love this brand, its products are excellent I have tried them and they are really good I recommend 100%
Talita A.
Rexona, nunca te abandona 👊👊
Poderia ser um pouco mais barato mas entendo pq são os impostos q o governo aumentou p produtos de higiene e beleza.
Silvia I.
Portugal
The best deodorant I haver tried in my life .. once I've started using it I couldn't stop.. its the best, it's affordable, it's smells good, it prevents you from smelling bad all day, you can go to the gym and do your best workout and I promise you, you won't smell bad ...
rachel.Z ..
oran
this one realy help to keep me so fresh .. i put it on my armpit in the morning and i end with the smell in the night its so nice and so good
Sarah F.
I do think this really helps throughout the day because I do sweat a lot on hot days. It smells really clean, I really like the sent.
Aila Janaina D.
Edf máximo, apto 1003, Salvador Bahia, pituba.
Esse eu uso e abuso! Muito bom.. super cheiroso e agradável. Eu super recomendo esse desodorante.