German REXONA Maximum Protection-Clean Scent- Clinical Protection Antiperspirant/Deodorant

BY REXONA

product of Germany Clinical strength 45 ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
Siempre lo uso, todos los dias. He probado un sin fin de antitranspirantes y ninguno funcionaba para mi, en cuanto este salió al mercado decidi probar uno más con la esperanza de que al ser clinico funcionara para mi y vaya sorpresa me lleve, me controlaba cada una de las cosas que no me gustaban, sudoracion y mal olor. Ahora ya tengo unos años usandolo y no lo cambio por ningun otro es un producto que compro una y otra vez.
Sara L.
Great deodorant, the scent is nice without being overpowering. It lasts all day, even during and after workouts. The only thing I really dislike is that it really stains your shirts, especially if they're on the darker spectrum, but I would totally buy it again.
Paulette M.
Hialeah, FL
This is my favorite, only I used this!! I like so much its really efective! I love this brand, its products are excellent I have tried them and they are really good I recommend 100%
Daiane C.
Dayton, OH
This I use everyday! I really recommend it for you! Nice price, nice packaging and good product to use. You will use one day and forever haha! Very good brand too! I definitely will buy it again! I recommend you to try that one!
Jennifer W.
Omg ! I didn't know they had this here in the states !!! Can someone please tell me where to get this ???! Rexona was my favorite brand of deodorant in Germany ! Please tell me they have more to pick from !
Talita A.
Rexona, nunca te abandona 👊👊
Poderia ser um pouco mais barato mas entendo pq são os impostos q o governo aumentou p produtos de higiene e beleza.
Silvia I.
Portugal
The best deodorant I haver tried in my life .. once I've started using it I couldn't stop.. its the best, it's affordable, it's smells good, it prevents you from smelling bad all day, you can go to the gym and do your best workout and I promise you, you won't smell bad ...
Valentina T.
Popayan
I liked this deodorant it delivers what it promises, does not make you perspire and also has a super nice smell that stays in your body all day, I can say I recommend this product to everyone who sweat and want to keep free from sweat, I can add that it is a super economic product and you can get in all stores
Zaira F.
Xalapa Veracruz
Este desodorante lo recomiendo muchísimo, es súper efectivo y con tan solo un poco te dura para todo el día, no sudas, ni Ay mal olor es PERFECTO me encanta
rachel.Z ..
oran
this one realy help to keep me so fresh .. i put it on my armpit in the morning and i end with the smell in the night its so nice and so good