German REXONA Maximum Protection-Clean Scent- Clinical Protection Antiperspirant/Deodorant

BY REXONA

product of Germany Clinical strength 45 ml see more...

Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
Siempre lo uso, todos los dias. He probado un sin fin de antitranspirantes y ninguno funcionaba para mi, en cuanto este salió al mercado decidi probar uno más con la esperanza de que al ser clinico funcionara para mi y vaya sorpresa me lleve, me controlaba cada una de las cosas que no me gustaban, sudoracion y mal olor. Ahora ya tengo unos años usandolo y no lo cambio por ningun otro es un producto que compro una y otra vez.
Sara L.
Great deodorant, the scent is nice without being overpowering. It lasts all day, even during and after workouts. The only thing I really dislike is that it really stains your shirts, especially if they're on the darker spectrum, but I would totally buy it again.
Paulette M.
Hialeah, FL
This is my favorite, only I used this!! I like so much its really efective! I love this brand, its products are excellent I have tried them and they are really good I recommend 100%
Daiane C.
Dayton, OH
This I use everyday! I really recommend it for you! Nice price, nice packaging and good product to use. You will use one day and forever haha! Very good brand too! I definitely will buy it again! I recommend you to try that one!
Jennifer W.
Omg ! I didn't know they had this here in the states !!! Can someone please tell me where to get this ???! Rexona was my favorite brand of deodorant in Germany ! Please tell me they have more to pick from !
Talita A.
Rexona, nunca te abandona 👊👊
Poderia ser um pouco mais barato mas entendo pq são os impostos q o governo aumentou p produtos de higiene e beleza.
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
Best deo out there.
Winter, summer, lazy days, hard working days... does not make a difference.
No sweat throughout the day !!
I love Rexona products but this one is the best for me : makes you feel fresh all the day !
Laura G.
Doral, FL
This product save my life!! I was using a natural deodorant, but It didn’t work. So I bought this one, and the smell go out, and It feels really dry all day. I’m gonna use it he rest of my life. I really like It.
Ivis A.
I’ve always had trouble in the past with my deodorant until I found this one. I don’t trade it for anything in this world. Creamy texture but it dries and you can’t feel that you are wearing something on your armpit. It’s been a life saver for me.
Kristýna S.
Prague
Really good antiperspirant! I always had problems with sweating and this really helped! It lasts all day and it has a nice soft scent. Would definitely recommend, especially to someone who sweats a lot.

back