BY NIVEA #45 in Hair Accessories

Original German NIVEA Curl balm Made in Germany see more...

Buy on Amazon
Luci L.
Town Creek, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this product and much as the effectiveness. I have short curly hair. I use it in between washes to freshen up. Yes I spray my hair with water then add product and BAM! just like I washed it that day. Yes I highly recommend for curly hair.
Jahvanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps with frizz and gives your hair really nice natural curls. This product really does work perfectly for my hair. My hair is naturally curly but during the day it starts to get frizzy and since I started using this product I’ve realized that it truly does work wonders for me. I would 10/10 recommend!"
Kymberlie D.
Vandalia
I love this product i have super curly frizzy hair and this give my hair the right amout of hold while still being bouncy and without frizz and that awful crunchy texture some other products i have tried give you plus it smells good
Melissa O.
Pomona
This is something I really recommend to all my girls with curly hair. It leaves your hair feeling wonderfully soft ! Hair is conditioned and the curls are left soft, frizz free, and very defined ! I would buy more once I run out !
Ailendry D.
Union City
Amazing product . After using it once you realize how soft your hair turns . You notice your hair isn’t brittle , and it gives so much volume to the hair . Not only does it leaves your hair with volume but it smells amazing Love this product .
Destiney K.
Norwich, CT
I absolutely love this product! It makes my curls look amazing. I recommend this product if you have curly hair like me and want to get rid of frizzyness and detangle your hair!
sarah w.
Charlotte
love this product. I have naturally curly hair but since I straighten it so much it has lost it's curl. This balm helps bring the spring back to my hair and I love it!
Zoe C.
Burlington, VT
I have course curly hair that does what ever it wants when it wants but this conditioner makes my hair soft and bouncy. I recommend this conditioner to anyone with unmanageable curls!
Monica L.
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good for curly hair. Does not leave film
Or residue on your hair. Keeps curls bouncy and is easily found at drug stores. It made my hair shiny and look nice out of the shower.