BY NIVEA

Original German NIVEA Curl balm Made in Germany see more...

Buy on Amazon
Monica L.
Monica L.
This product really does work perfectly for my hair. My hair is naturally curly but during the day it starts to get frizzy and since I started using this product I’ve realized that it truly does work wonders for me. I would 10/10 recommend!
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Fresno
I love this stuff!! I love this stuff!! I love this stuff!! I love this stuff!! I love this stuff!! I use it right after a shower, I use everyday consecutive! It smells great as well. Definatley will be buying it again once I'm fon
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Coming from a person with curly hair, this stuff is magnificent, especially on the days where the weather has my hair dry and sad, kind of like Aunt Debbie's meat loaf. I recommend this stuff for anyone wishing to play necromancer with their curls. 😊😊😊
iris c.
iris c.
I love this product it's so good.
I love the small and so good
I will love to receive more products like this .
Jhoana P.
Jhoana P.
Huron, CA
I love this product for my hair becasue it leavs it soft and smells good its realy good for curls and curly hair.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Shrewsbury
As I have wavy hair, i try to keep it curly. This product helped my hair stay in place all day! Amazing when you wear your hair down ! Very affordable and easy to find! Would buy it again and again! Recommend 100%
Afra H.
Afra H.
I like him and I see him go to use them And awesome♥♥
‏ it is good to project and wonderful
اعجبني هذا المنتج وانا اجده رائع للاستخدام ‏أرى ان هذه الماركة العالميه رائعة و تستحق الدعم الكامل
♥♥♥♥👍
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Good, the product it's amazing and the price are really good... I want to try more products of nivea....
Odalyz A.
Odalyz A.
En definitiva es increible, me encanta Nivea es una de las mejores marcas que puede haber 🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝