BY NIVEA #62 in Hair Accessories

Original German NIVEA Curl balm Made in Germany see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jahvanna M.
Jahvanna M.
Helps with frizz and gives your hair really nice natural curls. This product really does work perfectly for my hair. My hair is naturally curly but during the day it starts to get frizzy and since I started using this product I’ve realized that it truly does work wonders for me. I would 10/10 recommend!"
Monica L.
Monica L.
Kymberlie D.
Kymberlie D.
Vandalia
I love this product i have super curly frizzy hair and this give my hair the right amout of hold while still being bouncy and without frizz and that awful crunchy texture some other products i have tried give you plus it smells good
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Very good for curly hair. Does not leave film
Or residue on your hair. Keeps curls bouncy and is easily found at drug stores. It made my hair shiny and look nice out of the shower.
sarah w.
sarah w.
Charlotte
love this product. I have naturally curly hair but since I straighten it so much it has lost it's curl. This balm helps bring the spring back to my hair and I love it!
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Fresno
I love this stuff!! I love this stuff!! I love this stuff!! I love this stuff!! I love this stuff!! I use it right after a shower, I use everyday consecutive! It smells great as well. Definatley will be buying it again once I'm fon
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Coming from a person with curly hair, this stuff is magnificent, especially on the days where the weather has my hair dry and sad, kind of like Aunt Debbie's meat loaf. I recommend this stuff for anyone wishing to play necromancer with their curls. 😊😊😊
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Burlington, VT
I have course curly hair that does what ever it wants when it wants but this conditioner makes my hair soft and bouncy. I recommend this conditioner to anyone with unmanageable curls!
Janelle A.
Janelle A.
Weslaco, TX
I just bought this product a week ago and I absolutley love it so much!! My curls are super curly and i love the way it leaves my hair!!
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
I really love this product. I recommend it. If you have curly hair you'll love it. It's great and affordable. Im satisfied.