BeveragesCoffee Masters
German Chocolate Cake Coffee, Ground (5 Pound Bag)

German Chocolate Cake Coffee, Ground (5 Pound Bag)

by Coffee Masters

The essence of butter cream, rich imported German chocolate and coconut.German Chocolate Cake Coffee is Kosher certified and Rainforest Alliance certified.Please note that in order to ensure freshness of this product, it is specially ordered from our supplier and then individually processed for you. As a result, please allow 5-7 days processing time before shipment to you.

Kosher Certified

Does this actually taste like chocolate cake!?? I would love to try, where can I buy?
Is this coffee good or is it bland?
Comment random stuff if you're here for the badge
Start your review of German Chocolate Cake Coffee, Ground (5 Pound Bag)!
Elizabeth G.
My husband and I love this coffee. We go through a bag weekly. Definitely a must buy. Would definitely recommend.
Jess A.
San Diego, CA
This coffee is rich and delicious, and an excellent brand. I highly recommend it for other coffee lovers.
Samantha K.
Chaparral, NM
I worked at a Boy scout summer camp and this was the coffee they served there ! Its a strong, bold flavor and smells just fantastic! Grump old Scout masters turn into good people once they get themselves a fresh cup of this with breakfast!
Jasmina D.
It's really rich and delicious. It's a bit expensive but if you are a lover of good coffee this is it.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,887 reviews
I definitely recommend this brand of coffee! It taste delicious! I buy this brand alot
Kaci M.
I love this product so much it's my go to thing. Love love love it. Don't know what I would do with out it! It's my favorite Great flavor by far the best. I definitely recommend this to you go try it!
dawn M.
I love coffee I usually drink it in the morning I prefer iced rather then hot. This seems to be a real big bag so you probably could make a lot of coffee An stock up. I love when you get more for your money!!
Anja W.
Honolulu, HI
This coffee is not great quality, but it is alright. I usually prefer whole beans to grind myself over purchasing pre ground coffee.
Leslie C.
San Antonio, TX
I don't usually buy whole beans but when I do I really enjoy treating myself to this one. Has a great taste and lovely aroma that fills the whole house.
Christian A.
Mims, FL
Incredible flavor! Was so yummy honestly. But before you purchase be sure you understand these are WHOLE beans! I had this issue at first 😂