BY GERMAIN

Markie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac nail polishes are really not worth the price even though they're already cheap still not worth it. They chip off almost immediately and the smell is so strong it can make your eyes water. Wouldn't suggest. Go to Essie instead.
Jade C.
Mac nail polishes are everything!! I'm totally obsessed with this lighter pink nail color from Mac. Makes me feel like a barbie doll haha! The nail polish is long lasting! Totally recommend this.
Merima B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this color. it's such a pretty pink for any time you are up for pink nails. The color lasts a long time on the nails and does not chip easy. I love Mac nail polishes, they really are amazing and the colors are always so special and unique. I love Mac!! Totally worth every penny.
NAISHALIE R.
Utica, NY
This is my favorite to-go-to pink nail polish. I love love LOVE Mac products! even their nail polishes are worth splurging on. The color never chips off its just amazing. I even take them with me to the nail salon & have them paint them for me!