BY GENERIC

• Does this really moisturize your skin or is it like all the other...1 Answers
  • Is this better than the other brands? Is there even a difference?1 Answers
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC
This is a great product for when you're on the go and can't get to a bathroom to wash your hands. I like to keep one in my purse and one in my car in the glove compartment. It would be nice is the scent was a bit more pleasant, and didn't reek of alcohol, but it does help with keeping germs off your hands.
Kelly C.
West Mifflin, PA
I love this hand sanitizer because it doesn't have an overwhelming smell. I work at school for individuals with disabilities and they are very sensitive to perfumes. I'm also very sensitive and like to be considerate of others. This is great for wiping those germs away.
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
Hand sanitizer is a must have for back to school. I love that these come in fun colors! I always pack a couple in my daughters bag so she can use it at school. The scent is okay and it works very well.
Irene C.
I constantly use hand sanitizer. I love the personal sizes bottles..they're nice to carry around. I have one in every room of the house!
Alexandra G.
Long Is City, NY
I can't live without this in my purse!! Being a New Yorker and having to ride the subway everyday this becomes a life saver!
Wendy S.
Marion, MS
This is a great product to have when barbecuing and can't get to a sink to wash your hands. Love germ-x!
yamilet c.
Chatsworth, CA
Germ X sits on my desk and is applied daily. I work in a very germy enviroment where people get sick easily I feel germ x somewhat keeps me protected. It drys very fast. I love using it much more than the scented sanitizers out there. Just a little squeeze goes a long way. I Even use just to moisturizer the skin if no lotion is around. Great convenient must have product.
Myra H.
Great sanitizer. it's small enough to travel around with and helps me stay as germ free as possible while at work (especially during cold and flu season). it's really thrifty too, at less than $1 for the bottle, and lasts at least a few months since I only really need it after handling things at work after someone that I've noticed had cold symptoms
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I use this product many times a day I work around kids all day and deal with money so I'm around germs all day this product help keeps the germs away and it last along time don't take much to apply to your hands just a little drop goes along way and it don't take long to dry either. I always have this around and I also carry a travel size one in my purse.
Christina S.
This product works great for me. I am somewhat of a germophobe so I use this whenever I need to clean my hands while I am not near a sink. I feel like this cleans my hands very thoroughly. The size is great too.
Ashley W.
Does this really moisturize your skin or is it like all the other hand sanitizer a leaving my hands feeling dry?
Sequoya F.
Holley, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this better than the other brands? Is there even a difference?