BY GENERIC

• Does this really moisturize your skin or is it like all t...1 Answers
  • Is this better than the other brands? Is there even a dif...1 Answers
Reyna D.
Brownsville, TX
I always keep Germ-X Original Hand Sanitizer, 3 oz in my purse whenever I go out, mostly because the size of the bottle is convenient. I like that it makes my hands feel clean and germ-free.
yamilet c.
Chatsworth, CA
Germ X sits on my desk and is applied daily. I work in a very germy enviroment where people get sick easily I feel germ x somewhat keeps me protected. It drys very fast. I love using it much more than the scented sanitizers out there. Just a little squeeze goes a long way. I Even use just to moisturizer the skin if no lotion is around. Great convenient must have product.
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product for when you're on the go and can't get to a bathroom to wash your hands. I like to keep one in my purse and one in my car in the glove compartment. It would be nice is the scent was a bit more pleasant, and didn't reek of alcohol, but it does help with keeping germs off your hands.
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hand sanitizer is a must have for back to school. I love that these come in fun colors! I always pack a couple in my daughters bag so she can use it at school. The scent is okay and it works very well.
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I use this product many times a day I work around kids all day and deal with money so I'm around germs all day this product help keeps the germs away and it last along time don't take much to apply to your hands just a little drop goes along way and it don't take long to dry either. I always have this around and I also carry a travel size one in my purse.
Myra H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great sanitizer. it's small enough to travel around with and helps me stay as germ free as possible while at work (especially during cold and flu season). it's really thrifty too, at less than $1 for the bottle, and lasts at least a few months since I only really need it after handling things at work after someone that I've noticed had cold symptoms
Kelly C.
West Mifflin, PA
I love this hand sanitizer because it doesn't have an overwhelming smell. I work at school for individuals with disabilities and they are very sensitive to perfumes. I'm also very sensitive and like to be considerate of others. This is great for wiping those germs away.
Christina S.
This product works great for me. I am somewhat of a germophobe so I use this whenever I need to clean my hands while I am not near a sink. I feel like this cleans my hands very thoroughly. The size is great too.
Jessica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this sanitizer, i keep one on my desk, in my purse, in the conference room, and in my car. it keeps me germ free and does not dry my hands like some other hand sanitizers.
Keshia D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Got to have to keep germs away anytime of the day. This goes great with handwashing to know you are protecting yourself from anything transferring of germs
Ashley W.
Does this really moisturize your skin or is it like all the other hand sanitizer a leaving my hands feeling dry?
Sequoya F.
Holley, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this better than the other brands? Is there even a difference?