Germ-x Hand Sanitizer with Moisturizing Vitamin E - 3/10oz. Bottles uploaded by Tianna f.

BY GERM-X

Germ-x Hand Sanitizer with Moisturizing Vitamin E - 3/10oz. Bottles see more...

• "This is a very good brand to buy." in 1 review
Tianna f.
I never leave my house without this! I am a bit of a germaphobe and this helps me when I leave the house so I dont dry my hands out from washing them constantly. Definitely a must have when its flu season!
Tonia Z.
Great product and reasonably priced! I had my son mid-winter this year and a friend bought this so I could have sanitizer everywhere in the house. Last thing I needed was him or I getting sick (esp bc my son was super early and spent a decent amount of time in NICU). I'm not a germaphob or anything, but if you knew how sick half my fam and friends get during the winter months, you'd understand.
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
I don't use hand sanitizer very often but I do use this when I cannot wash my hands. The smell is strong but it dissipates pretty quick. It is in expensive and you can find it anywhere. I would recommend this product.
Stacey D.
Sparrows Pt, MD
i recently purchased this sanitizer because my normal go to was out of stock at thie store. This was pretty gentle on my hands and seemed to work well. Would definitely purchase this particular hand sanititzer again in the future.
Abigail G.
Works amazing for taking dust and dirt from hands. Making them really clean. I used this all the time when I worked outdoors. I would recommend if you don't have another option to cleaning hands when you are at a pinch.
Danielle W.
I use Germ-X everyday! I work with lots of kiddos and I am on the go a lot. This helps reduce the spread of germs and it helps keep my sanity knowing I can't always get to a bathroom sink to wash my hands. Great product!
Chasity M.
Okeechobee, FL
I absolutely love the smell of the one I got. Germ-x moisturizing island breeze! It makes my hands feel so soft and smell so good every time I use it. Sometimes I put it on just to smell it!
Bre-Ana B.
Missoula, MT
Sometimes hand sanitizer can smell nasty and potent. Germ-x is amazing! They have a high % of alcohol but the smell is good! It doesn't burn your nose like others.
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
These are a must have after having a baby. Purchase a pack and keep one in every room do you and your guests are not touching the baby with dirty hands!
alex d.
Grand Junction, CO
Defiantly lives up to their name ! My son was a micro preemie so this became everyone's best friend when they wanted to see him