BY GERM-X

Moisturizing with vitamin E.  Kills 99.99% of germs* *Effective at eliminating over 99.99% of many common germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.  Special moisturizers leave hands smooth. ; Questions? or visit germx.com see more...

• Who is a germ Freak, that always carry Hand sanitize?3 Answers
  • Who else like the smell of this3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ashley Y.
I like this brand of hand sanitizer a lot! The only thing about it that I don't like is that the sanitizer builds up in the part of the cap where it comes out, and eventually either clogs the spout or comes out in chunks onto your hand. Other than that, this is a great alternative to Purell hand sanitizer, and it works great. I definitely recommend this to others!
Candace F.
I love love love my germ-x!! It comes in handy when you're somewhere where there isn't soap and a sink available. Or in a dirty gas station bathroom where they are out of soap for whatever reason... It's very handy in any and all situations and I trully feel like my hands are clean when I use it!!
Kristen S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is definitely one of my Halloween go tos (really an anytime go to) I found myself using it on my kid and myself after handing out candy at a friend's haunted house. It's affordable, quick and easy when hand washing facilities aren't available or up to par!! I'm never without it!
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
Hand sanitizer is a totally necessity for me at all times. I am a receptionist so I am always working with the public. I am touching keyboards, phones, money and pens, which all make their way around our building into a bunch of people's hands. We have big bottles of Germ-X all over my work, but I always carry one on me. This is a great brand to use.
Alisha P.
Love germex hand sanitizer personally I think it's one of the best ones out there the way it smells makes me feel like my hands are cleaner than the fruit scented ones I carry it everywhere I go because there gross door handles and objects everywhere
Mystina D.
Port Neches, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm chronically ill, and have a device in me called a shunt. It removes the spinal fluid from my brain and empties it in to my belly. The problem with that, is if I get ANY kind of infection, it can go directly to my shunt. So I use Germ-X anytime I'm out in public. It works great, smells lovely, and is all around fantastic! I love it so much!
Yesenia G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is usually my to go hand sanitizer. I love how this product is provided in different sizes. i usually get the travel size ones because I can just toss those in my bag. it does not dry out my hands as much as most hand sanitizer. it does have a strong scent to it but I feel that most hand sanitizers do.
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
The small bottles are perfect size for your purse, car, and backpack. An easy carry for a mother with children. Does not have a bad odor or dry your hands out. The lid is easy enough for the kids to open. I own many of the small ones
johanna f.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this because is small and you can take anywhere. when I go outside with my daughter I got this in the bag. I recommend is very necesary the hand sanitizer for the kids.
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
I carry a bottle of Germ-X with me in my purse at all times. Working in the medical field I highly recommend everyone using it throughout the day. It kills 99.9% of germs and is a great way to prevent getting sick
Pa L.
Olivehurst, CA
Who is a germ Freak, that always carry Hand sanitize?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else like the smell of this