Germ-X Hand Sanitizer Gel

by Germ-X

Moisturizing with vitamin E. Leaves hands smooth. Kills 99.9% of germs* *Effective at eliminating over 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.

Dose germ× come in a travel size and no spill container.
Does this product come in different Scents?
Does anyone else carry a small bottle of this with them at all times?
Start your review of Germ-X Hand Sanitizer Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I use it during flu season and it works pretty well.I also use it to clean my phone screen.It get's rid of germs and smudges on my phone.” in reviews
“Love this stuff always have plenty on hand travel size is great for kids at school have bottles in purse and every car flu season relief” in reviews
Tulsa, OK
Must Have Product, Use It All The Time Carry it in my purse for my self and my son since he likes to grab everything, have to have clean hands theres germs everywhere.
Martinez, GA
Perfect for the days of the year were flu is going around. I like to keep it around the house, and in my purse. I just wish the alcohol smell wasn't so strong.
Northumberland, PA
I work in the Healthcare Industry and I use so many hand sanitizers and I find this one to be the best for me. The cost is low, doesn't stink and it works.
Middleburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love having this stuff before I eat, after I pump gas and whenever I need to sanitize after handling something many people could have touched before me.
Horizon City, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just to use this hand sanitizer gel and I think It works really good for when you need to clean your hands and you don't have water and soap close by.
I carry a small travel size of the germ-x aloe gel around with me all the time! I work with money everyday at work! So it's definitely a must have for me
Austin, TX
This stuff really dries my hands out. It doesn't make my hands feel clean either. I know it's convenient but I much prefer washing my hands with soap.
Surprise, AZ
This product is great for the price! Cheaper than other brands, but works just as well. Doesn't leave a terrible alcohol smell and dissipates quickly.
Hilliard, OH
Maybe it's not a good habit, but I keep a Germ-X within arms reach pretty much all day. I consider this the second best hand sanitizer on the market.
This doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky or dry like other hand sanitizers. I truly use this everyday and it makes my hands feel clean and smooth.