Germ-X Hand Sanitizer Gel

by Germ-X

Moisturizing with vitamin E. Leaves hands smooth. Kills 99.9% of germs* *Effective at eliminating over 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.

Dose germ× come in a travel size and no spill container.
Does this product come in different Scents?
Does anyone else carry a small bottle of this with them at all times?
Start your review of Germ-X Hand Sanitizer Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I use it during flu season and it works pretty well.I also use it to clean my phone screen.It get's rid of germs and smudges on my phone.” in reviews
“Love this stuff always have plenty on hand travel size is great for kids at school have bottles in purse and every car flu season relief” in reviews
River Falls, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Germ-X Hand Sanitizer Gel uploaded by Brooke B.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Always a must have! As an education major, it is important that I keep myself healthy for my students. I have these all over the place for whenever I need it. It doesn’t smell as strong as the other brands and keeps my hands soft too.
Springville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My house, car, and bag are never, ever without Germ-X. When you don’t have the time of means for an old fashioned hand washing sesh, this is EVERYTHING! Affordable and highly recommended to anyone with hands!
Draper, UT
I use this every day at the doctors office that I work at and it seems to be working because I have only gotten sick probably once in the past year. I don’t like the smell of the hand sanitizer that much.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm a first grade teacher and mother of a 6 week old baby, so hand sanitizer is a must. I've tried several different kinds of hand sanitizer and Germ-X is my favorite. I love the smell of it better than any of the others I have tried. Some hand sanitizers smell too much like alcohol for my liking. I recommend Germ-X hand sanitizer!
Craigsville, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I basically BATHE in this stuff. I'm a school teacher and the classrooms are basically petri dishes. I use it excessively and probably survive the year because of it. I use it dozens of times a day and feel clean and way less germy after I use it.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Germ-X is  a must when working in the public. I keep the trial size in my purse. I don't use it as a substitute for washing my hands, but it does help after touching too many door handles or shaking too many hands. My hands always feel better after using this product. It stinks when it gets into cuts though.
Rosharon, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I think of back to school I think if germ-x. Every teacher has a stash of this stuff. Literally bottle upon bottle hidden away. Little kids with runny noses and sneezing everywhere. Yep- this is a must for teachers everywhere.
Dayton, VA
Love this stuff! It has to be used all the time in my house because of my special needs 18 month old! It has definitely met my expectations. It's very affordable for such a big bottle! Yes I'd recommend to others!
South Holland, IL
This hand sanitizer is really great. It kills the germs, it has a nice sweet clean smell to it. The gel drys fast, its not sticky. Its a good sanitizer compared to other brands. I use it a lot . I have a son , he uses it to. I would tell other people to use it as well.
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I keep a large size of this on my desk. 30fl oz, can last you all year long. I use this on mosquito bites and minor scratches as well. I don't have any draw back or negatives about this item. The packaging is appealing.