Germ-X Hand Sanitizer Gel

by Germ-X

Moisturizing with vitamin E. Leaves hands smooth. Kills 99.9% of germs* *Effective at eliminating over 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.

Dose germ× come in a travel size and no spill container.
Does this product come in different Scents?
Does anyone else carry a small bottle of this with them at all times?
Start your review of Germ-X Hand Sanitizer Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I use it during flu season and it works pretty well.I also use it to clean my phone screen.It get's rid of germs and smudges on my phone.” in reviews
“Love this stuff always have plenty on hand travel size is great for kids at school have bottles in purse and every car flu season relief” in reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a home visitor and I work with children so this product is definitely a must have as a purse essential! The travel size is convent. The solution doesn't leave hands sticky like other brands, dries fast and no smell.
Carlisle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used Germ-X many times and have bought it in the past. As far as I can tell, it does what it's supposed to and cleans hands well. The only negatives are that it can leave hands feeling dry and that I prefer hand sanitizers that come in many scents (like Bath and Body Works), so I usually buy those now.
Shoreline, WA
This hand sanitizer works great! I have one on my desk, in my car and in my bedroom. You never know when you going to have too clean your hands and no sink is around. I have four kids and you never know what germs are lurking around. They love using it as well, they actually think it is fun to use.
1,129 reviews
I love this hand sanitize. The bottle is extra large ( to my surprise) and it cost less than the name brand stuff. I like that it does not smell real strong like Purell (it makes me cough) and the vitamin E helps keep hands from being so dry. If you want to save money and have softer hands get the GERM-X and forget the Purell.
Oceanside, CA
I feel like everyone should carry around hand sanitizer with them. It is a quick way to keep your hands clean and the travel size bottles are perfect to put in a purse, pocket, or backpack. I definitely trust Germ-X!. I have seen it as schools and I have it i my home. I love this product!
Havelock, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this! I purchase large bottles as a donation item to the classroom of my son who is in Kindergarten! You can never have too much! I even keep regular size bottles at all our sinks in the house. Wash your hands first, then apply Germ-X for best results! In a rush, grab the Germ-X!
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I carry travel sized versions of these everywhere! They're awesome to have on you because you never know when you will need it. Use them after the gym and all throughout the day at work (I'm a merchandiser and am always messing around in dirty, dusty conditions) - so handy!
Cabazon, CA
This is one of my favorite hand sanitizer gel brand. The travel size is great for my purse and car. I usually purchase the bigger bottle with the nozzle to refill my travel size. The scent is great & the different colors they have (green & orange) which are cool for kids.
Albany, NY
I'm no germaphobe, but I love having germ-x on hand. It's convenient, easy to use and works really well. I think it has the least offensive smell, and I like the unscented version. Is not at all drying ... moisturizing if anything. I am always well stocked with Germ-X
Helena, AL
I prefer Germ X brand to Purrell brand hand sanitizer because of the smell. To me Germ X has a less intense smell than Purrell. You can get this brand at Walmart or Target and it's pretty cheap! I keep a bottle of this on my desk at work and it comes in handy!