Germ-X Hand Sanitizer Gel

by Germ-X

Moisturizing with vitamin E. Leaves hands smooth. Kills 99.9% of germs* *Effective at eliminating over 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.

Dose germ× come in a travel size and no spill container.
Does this product come in different Scents?
Does anyone else carry a small bottle of this with them at all times?
Start your review of Germ-X Hand Sanitizer Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I use it during flu season and it works pretty well.I also use it to clean my phone screen.It get's rid of germs and smudges on my phone.” in reviews
“Love this stuff always have plenty on hand travel size is great for kids at school have bottles in purse and every car flu season relief” in reviews
Houma, LA
I keep one of these by the kitchen sink, side of the bed, by my desk, in the bathroom, etc. I love having this around.
This is a great hand sanitizer for schools or offices. If you can't wash your hands, you should at least sanitize them.
Cleveland, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this stuff. Keep it by my bed and makes me feel like if someone is sick I can quickly kill some germs.
Dayton, TN
I love Germ-X!! I use at least a bottle or two every month in my classroom. Trying to keep my little ones healthy!
Brooklyn, NY
The scent is decent and wont leave your hands smelling weird. Also it keeps hands resh and doesn't dry them up!
Lake Mary, FL
Its workd great and gets the job done. Doesn't have to strong of a smell. Its perfect to have around a workplace.
I am not a big fan of this product. It makes your hands smell really weird, and drys them out from the alcohol
Definitely a must have during cold and flu season! I always have this at home and the travel size in my purse!
North Adams
I have a cleaning issues I love to clean and this makes me feel like my hands are clean and I love the smell
Sebewaing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is good when you can't wash your hands. I like to keep some in my car and purse. It's a good scent too.