BY GERM-X #5 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Less Sick Time® Moisturizing with vitamin E.  Kills 99.99% of germs* *Effective at eliminating over 99.99% of many common germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.  Special moisturizers leave hands smooth. ; Questions? or visit germx.com see more...

• I love using hand sanitizer, but the wintertime leaves my hands v...2 Answers
  • Do you think the Aloe version has any added benefits?3 Answers
  • Do you think this makes your hands feel less sticky than the regu...4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Does seem to dry out my hands during the winter months though. " in 1 review
  • "i like it , i always use it and all my teachers have it on their desk " in 1 review
Tianna f.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Hand Sanitizer 40 oz more...
I am a huge germaphobe so i always have this sanitizer near by! Its easy to refill my small travel bottle and keep bottles nearby for those times i can't wash my hands. And it does Gojo - Purell Instant Hand Sanitizers Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer: 315-3659-12 - purell instant hand sanitizer 12 oz pump bottle n't over dry my hands
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
Review for: Germ-X Hand Sanitizer, 30 fl oz more...
My favorite brand of hand sanitizer, it adds moisture and does not dry out your hands. I have had this same bottle for a good amount of time for use at work. I would recommend to others
Sherri C.
las vegas, NV
I keep a 40 oz of germ x hang sanitizer in my bedroom at home. I have a young toddler so I also try to sanitize my hand before touching him. Its great to have at home. The large bottle is very affordable love this stuff. kills off the germs keeps your family sanitized
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
Review for: Hand Sanitizer 40 oz more...
So since I'm a germ freak, I carry Germ-x everywhere with me. This product is very adorable and effective and I love how they are supplied in various sizes so that you're able to carry travel sizes and leave your big bottle at home.
Shayna L.
Saint Francis
Review for: Germ-X Hand Sanitizer, 30 fl oz more...
Good product. I use on my children and me. It is affordable for the value. We use it multiple times a day and I’ve had my bottle for 6 months at least. However, it does dry my hands out with excessive use. Most sanitizers do.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Germ-X Hand Sanitizer, 30 fl oz, Hand Sanitizer 40 oz more...
My favorite hand sanitizer out there. My hands always feel softer and smell great when I’m done using it. GermX is the one. These size bottles are great for hall pantry or garage or outside use, too.
Alix G.
Everyone knows about this brand and this product. Kids are always asked to bring this to school and it's in every house hold ever. Everyone loves this product compare to the others because it works it's not so expensive you'll feel it. The smell is strong and it feels so horrible when you use it in your hands while having a cut. Overall it's still amazing.
Tanya S.
Milan, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Germx is the only hand sanitizer that I keep n my house. I have a bottle in every room and bathroom. In my house and I always make sure I have a big bottle to refill the smaller bottles.
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this stuff religiously during the fall and winter months and pretty often any other time of the year. I live with my siblings and their little ones and everyone knows the germs kids bring home from schools and daycare. I love this hand sanitizer because it doesn’t dry out my hands. It’s very moisturizing and helps my family and I not get sick.
Myshella D.
Centralia , WA
I keep this at my coffee stand for my girls to use when need be. I prefer germx moisturizing with vitamin e because the smell isn't as strong as other brands, and your hands feel moisturized, not dry after using. Germ-X Hand Sanitizer, 15 fl oz
Brittney S.
Walker, LA
Does it leave residue or dry out your hands?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
What do you think about this product?
meagan r.
San Diego, TX
Do y'all know if this would be safe if my 3 year old used it like it was lotion 😑 he said the other day he uses it every day for his arms and hands and I freaked out because wouldn't it be bad for their skin??
Ashley S.
Big stone gap, Va
Do you think this makes your hands feel less sticky than the regular germ-x?
Ashley S.
Big stone gap, Va
Do you think it's as effective as the regular scent?