BY GERM-X #5 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Less Sick Time® Moisturizing with vitamin E.  Kills 99.99% of germs* *Effective at eliminating over 99.99% of many common germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.  Special moisturizers leave hands smooth. ; Questions? or visit germx.com see more...

• I love using hand sanitizer, but the wintertime leaves my hands v...2 Answers
  • Do you think the Aloe version has any added benefits?3 Answers
  • Do you think this makes your hands feel less sticky than the regu...4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Does seem to dry out my hands during the winter months though. " in 1 review
  • "i like it , i always use it and all my teachers have it on their desk " in 1 review
Sherri C.
las vegas, NV
I keep a 40 oz of germ x hang sanitizer in my bedroom at home. I have a young toddler so I also try to sanitize my hand before touching him. Its great to have at home. The large bottle is very affordable love this stuff. kills off the germs keeps your family sanitized
Sherri C.
las vegas, NV
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
Review for: Germ-X Hand Sanitizer, 30 fl oz
My favorite brand of hand sanitizer, it adds moisture and does not dry out your hands. I have had this same bottle for a good amount of time for use at work. I would recommend to others
Whitney G.
Jamestown
This is a great hand sanitizer. With children I know how important that is. I donate this the local schools as well to make sure they have it as my kids go there and it’s one more way to help keep them healthy. The only reason it gets four stars instead of five is because paired to other brands it is quite pricey.
Alix G.
Everyone knows about this brand and this product. Kids are always asked to bring this to school and it's in every house hold ever. Everyone loves this product compare to the others because it works it's not so expensive you'll feel it. The smell is strong and it feels so horrible when you use it in your hands while having a cut. Overall it's still amazing.
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this stuff religiously during the fall and winter months and pretty often any other time of the year. I live with my siblings and their little ones and everyone knows the germs kids bring home from schools and daycare. I love this hand sanitizer because it doesn’t dry out my hands. It’s very moisturizing and helps my family and I not get sick.
Myshella D.
Centralia , WA
I keep this at my coffee stand for my girls to use when need be. I prefer germx moisturizing with vitamin e because the smell isn't as strong as other brands, and your hands feel moisturized, not dry after using. Germ-X Hand Sanitizer, 15 fl oz
Courtney S.
Berwick, LA
With a baby in the house, a teen girl, and two active tween boys.. I keep Germ-X around the house. I keep a smaller one in my truck and these bigger bottles around the house. The smell is light and not overpowering. I buy the smaller and bigger bottles at Walmart. Germ-X Hand Sanitizer, 15 fl oz
Emma M.
Madison
This stuff is just good, basic hand sanitizer. I keep it in my classroom at work and use it at least a few times a day. It does dry my hands out but I expect that with hand sanitizer. I think it does help stop the spread of germs. Overall, decent product.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product and use it at least 5 times per day at work without any dryness noted in my hands. The product is very reasonable to Walmart. I have tried other products but I like this product the best. I recommend this hand sanitizer to others.
Brittney S.
Walker, LA
Does it leave residue or dry out your hands?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
What do you think about this product?
Ashley S.
Big stone gap, Va
Do you think this makes your hands feel less sticky than the regular germ-x?
meagan r.
San Diego, TX
Do y'all know if this would be safe if my 3 year old used it like it was lotion 😑 he said the other day he uses it every day for his arms and hands and I freaked out because wouldn't it be bad for their skin??
Ashley S.
Big stone gap, Va
Do you think it's as effective as the regular scent?