2 colors available

BY GERM-X #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Less Sick Time® Moisturizing with vitamin E.  Kills 99.99% of germs* *Effective at eliminating over 99.99% of many common germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.  Special moisturizers leave hands smooth. ; Questions? or visit germx.com see more...

• I love using hand sanitizer, but the wintertime leaves my hands ver...2 Answers
  • Do you think the Aloe version has any added benefits?3 Answers
  • Do you think this makes your hands feel less sticky than the regula...4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Does seem to dry out my hands during the winter months though. " in 1 review
  • "i like it , i always use it and all my teachers have it on their desk " in 1 review
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Victoria , TX
Have these all over my house ! In a household of 8 you definitely wanna have this handy. Great product my only issue is that it leaves a nasty taste on your hands. One of my kids put their finger in their mouth and almost threw up so I had to see what they were freaking out about and the taste it left was very gross. I know this is probably an odd thing to say cause you know, who's gonna eat their hands? But just thought I'd throw that out there lol
erin m.
erin m.
It absolutely drives me crazy to have dirty or sticky hands! I have a big bottle of the Germ-X hand sanitizer at home and travel size ones in my car, purse, coat pockets! I use it all the time. I love the Germ-X brand because it leaves my hands feeling clean and fresh! I hate when I use a sanitizer that leaves your hands feeling really sticky... In love the smell of this hand sanitizer too!
Cat d.
Cat d.
San Jose, CA
I keep this on my desk at the office. It's handy, especially around cold season. Whenever I blow my nose, I be sure to put some on to let everyone around me know I'm not THAT gross. ;) Also, because of the aloe, it's not drying! The smell starts off very alcohol-y, but as it dries, the aloe scent comes out. So you know it works both to kill germs and to leave your hands hydrated.
Karina P.
Karina P.
Must have when you have kids. Sometimes they don't wash their hands properly so before we eat I always send them to wash their hands but just in case they didn't wash them right I always make them use germx to make sure their hands are really clean. Also use this on myself and doesn't dry out my hands but I can feel the clean difference right away.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
I have a 30 fl of this I keep on my kitchen table!!! I love hand sanitizer. Being a mother I'm always making sure my hands are clean. Germs spread easily so this helps me a lot. I also have a small one in my purse for on the go!!!!! Smells great. I bought it from rite aid I think. It was on sale so I picked it up!!
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Bradford, Tennessee
I bought this product when I had my daughter, it works better than soap. I was having to wash my hands all the time and the soap was drying. y hands out and making them crack and they hurt so badly. So I purchased germ-x aloe and started using it in between so that I didn't have to use harsh soap as much. Love it.
Meg D.
Meg D.
This stuff is amazing when I worked as a cashier I always used this after each customer and never got sick! I always have one I. My purse and car and my daughter used it. The travel ones are the best for school my daughter has yet to come home with a nasty bug (knock on wood!!)
Mari S.
Mari S.
Asheboro, NC
Who knows what I touched... I'm a nursing student! Germ X keeps me safe and confident throughout my day. Nursing school wouldn't be the same without it! Microorganisms run rampid everywhere... But my hands when I use Germ-X! Doesn't even dry my hands out. What a great product!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
I keep a bottle on my desk and in my work car for times that I need to wash-up but can't get to soap and water. Don't leave a waxy build-up on my hand as some cheaper brands tend to do. I do follow up with some hand lotion due to the sanitizer causing mild dryness.
Angel P.
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
It works pretty well I believe. But i don't like how it leaves such a scent on your hands. The scent is boring, and when you just pour it out, it can fill a whole room. I don't think anyone likes it. B&BW makes better sanitizer. But this is cheap and it works fine.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Walker, LA
Does it leave residue or dry out your hands?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
What do you think about this product?
meagan r.
meagan r.
San Diego, TX
Do y'all know if this would be safe if my 3 year old used it like it was lotion 😑 he said the other day he uses it every day for his arms and hands and I freaked out because wouldn't it be bad for their skin??
Big stone gap, Va
Do you think this makes your hands feel less sticky than the regular germ-x?
Big stone gap, Va
Do you think it's as effective as the regular scent?