BY GERM-X

Germ-X Moisturizing Aloe Hand Sanitizer is effective at eliminating over 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds. Enhanced with moisturizers and vitamin E, Germ-X leaves your hands feeling soft and refreshed after... see more...

• I prefer the Aloe but not sure if it's actually more mois...4 Answers
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
This is one of the perfect products that is easy carry for on the go use. I find it to be a great size to keep in my scrub pockets while at work. As a nurse I sanitize my hands frequently through out the day and most sanitizer can be harsh on your hands. This one has the dual action of aloe and moisturizing, which is great in my book. I will continue purchasing this and I would recommend it to anyone!
Emilee H.
This is my favorite hand sanitizer that I have tried so far. It doesn't burn my hands like some others do, and I can't stand that. This one has not let me down yet and I have been using it for years. I buy the large and small sizes of this. And I love the aloe in it, it really does moisturize, but obviously not like a hand moisturizer would.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
I absolutely have to have this every single day because I have children also interesting around people I think that it's good to always have a hand sanitizer in your purse and at home I use it multiple times a day but the aloe moisturizer one I definitely like using during the winter time.
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
Love this makes my hand feel good. It does leave me ashy. Smells good,easy to use or apply. Doesn't burn my skin nor give me any rash. Recommend this to everyone.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
My favorite hand sanitizer out there. Aloe is my favorite scent. My hands always feel softer and smell great when I’m done using it. GermX is the one. This size bottle is great for your travel bag, purse or even pocket. Definitely recommend.
Bethany C.
Fayetteville, AR
Love that I can keep this in my pocket at work. Working in retail, easy access to hand sanitizer ous key. It doesn't seem to dry my hands out as bad as other similar products.
LaTayia A.
I really like using this hand sanitizer. From the smell to the consistency I think it’s great. Also, it’s pretty inexpensive and I’m able to find it at all of my local stores.
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
This product comes in handy for daily use.
The Aloe version is better because it
Makes my skin softer. I feel my skin dry when I use original version. But I do recommend it.
Vanessa H.
Apple Valley , CA
One of my favorite hand sanitizers. It doesn't burn(I'm clumsy and have cuts all over my hands at any give time) and the aloe keeps my hands from drying out and with the frequency that I use this stuff that is really amazing
Cheyanne C.
I really like this hand sanitizer because unlike other ones, it doesn't dry out your skin. I like that it has aloe in it and it has a nice scent. I like to keep this handy because it works well and keeps my hands free of germs.
Taylor S.
I prefer the Aloe but not sure if it's actually more moisturizing?