Germ X Germ-x 8 Fl Oz Hand Sanitizer Moisturizing Morning Fresh

by Germ-X

Has anyone been able to locate this product in any store or online?  I LOVE this because it doesn't smell like chemicals.  I last purchased a dozen in 2018 at a Walmart in Destin FL, but I am down to my last one and would like to find it again.  Everywhere I check is "Out of Stock."  Thank you for any info!
Does anyone else prefer this over original?
Does this dry your hands out with extended use?
Start your review of Germ X Germ-x 8 Fl Oz Hand Sanitizer Moisturizing Morning Fresh!
How would you rate this product?
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff smells amazing! The price is good and this works very well. If I could find a giant bottle of this, I bbn would buy alot of them. GermX keep up the good work with your products! Not too strong at all. The bottle is just the right size. I love it.
Tyler, TX
I love germX in general and love when they bring out their scented ones! This one makes me feel like I’m at the beach. It’s fresh scent puts me in a good mood. The great thing about germX is that it’s gentle on my hands and never causes them to feel tight. Repurchase for sure!
Silver Lake, OH
1,253 reviews
Germ X Germ-x 8 Fl Oz Hand Sanitizer Moisturizing Morning Fresh uploaded by Sarah S.
I typically use the regular Germ-X when I need a hand sanitizer, however I recently got the morning fresh version. It definitely makes my hands feel nice and clean, and it’s not drying, which is nice too. However, I don’t like this scent as much as the original unscented version. It’s not that the morning fresh scent is bad, I just don’t like it as much as the original.
Staple around my house! We have bottles in every room. As a busy mom with 2 littles who sometimes "forget" to wash their hands, Germ-X is a lifesaver. The scent is not too strong. Hands are left feeling clean. And it's easy to use making it perfect for kiddos!
Germ X Germ-x 8 Fl Oz Hand Sanitizer Moisturizing Morning Fresh uploaded by Mikail A.
I work in the health field and this is a Must in my life! I have them everywhere! Can't stand all the nasty people in the world lately. Was your hands!Germ X Germ-x 8 Fl Oz Hand Sanitizer Moisturizing Morning Fresh
Germ X Germ-x 8 Fl Oz Hand Sanitizer Moisturizing Morning Fresh uploaded by Jessica F.
Works great when I baby said it's great to have on hand especially if the kids are starting to get sick and you don't want to get sick it's a great ways to sanitize or if you've been outside it's a great way to sanitize their hands before they eat so I give this product a 10 out of 10
Lorton, VA
The scent is very nice, not too overpowering nor does it have a strong alcohol smell. It also goes on smoothly and doesn't leave any residue on my hands. Will definitely repurchase!
Athens, GA
This product is really good! It’s a easy way to clean your hands when you arrive home or is outside and avoid getting sick! It’s affordable and at first has a nice smell, but after using the smell become a little too much.
Round Rock, TX
Germ X Germ-x 8 Fl Oz Hand Sanitizer Moisturizing Morning Fresh uploaded by April B.
We keep at least one of these in our house at all times. They are great for any time the kids come in from outside and I can't get them to the sink to wash their hands right away. I also use it in between diaper changes occasionally. We have two dogs so we can never get our hands clean enough and this definitely comes in handy for that as well.
Pharr, TX
Germ X Germ-x 8 Fl Oz Hand Sanitizer Moisturizing Morning Fresh uploaded by Angela R.
I personally love this hand sanitizer. Leaves your hand very soft and not sticky like other hand sanitizers. This is a must have even on the go. The smell of this product is amazingly good. I would highly recommend this product (: ❤️