BY GERM-X

• Does this dry your hands out with extended use?1 Answers
  • Does this smell good? Mine that I have now doesn't really...1 Answers
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I love germX in general and love when they bring out their scented ones! This one makes me feel like I’m at the beach. It’s fresh scent puts me in a good mood. The great thing about germX is that it’s gentle on my hands and never causes them to feel tight. Repurchase for sure!
Andressa K.
This product is really good! It’s a easy way to clean your hands when you arrive home or is outside and avoid getting sick! It’s affordable and at first has a nice smell, but after using the smell become a little too much.
Green B.
I have this on my office desk and use it so often. I love the scent of this one because it's so refreshing and cool. Love having germ-x on me especially when I'm on the go and don't have easy access to a restroom.
Skye T.
Staple around my house! We have bottles in every room. As a busy mom with 2 littles who sometimes "forget" to wash their hands, Germ-X is a lifesaver.
The scent is not too strong. Hands are left feeling clean. And it's easy to use making it perfect for kiddos!
Mikail A.
I work in the health field and this is a Must in my life! I have them everywhere! Can't stand all the nasty people in the world lately. Was your hands!Germ X Germ-x 8 Fl Oz Hand Sanitizer Moisturizing Morning Fresh
Jessica F.
Works great when I baby said it's great to have on hand especially if the kids are starting to get sick and you don't want to get sick it's a great ways to sanitize or if you've been outside it's a great way to sanitize their hands before they eat so I give this product a 10 out of 10
Mahiyat M.
The scent is very nice, not too overpowering nor does it have a strong alcohol smell. It also goes on smoothly and doesn't leave any residue on my hands. Will definitely repurchase!
April B.
Round Rock, TX
We keep at least one of these in our house at all times. They are great for any time the kids come in from outside and I can't get them to the sink to wash their hands right away. I also use it in between diaper changes occasionally. We have two dogs so we can never get our hands clean enough and this definitely comes in handy for that as well.
Angela R.
Pharr, TX
I personally love this hand sanitizer. Leaves your hand very soft and not sticky like other hand sanitizers. This is a must have even on the go. The smell of this product is amazingly good. I would highly recommend this product (: ❤️
Elizabeth A.
I keep this on my vanity to cleanse my hands before makeup application. It does a good job cleansing but I HATE the scent! It smells like an old man doused in cleaner. I will not repurchase this scent.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Does this dry your hands out with extended use?
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK
Does this smell good? Mine that I have now doesn't really smell good:(
Dawn H.
Nedrow , NY
Does anyone else prefer this over original?