Germ-X Alcohol Free Antibacterial Soft Wipes, 40 sheets uploaded by nichol C.Germ-X Alcohol Free Antibacterial Soft Wipes, 40 sheets uploaded by kelly c.

BY GERM-X

These Germ-X Antibacterial Soft Wipes are clinically proven to moisturize your hands and face, leaving skin feeling refreshed. They are also formulated to eradicate 99.99 percent of germs in as little as 15 seconds. Strong, yet still gentle and soft,... see more...

makayla d.
Kissimmee
Really good to wipe down your electronics, door knobs, hands, easy to keep by your desk or makeup station. Very convenient. I sometimes use them to wipe my brushes with. Keeps them sanitary and germ free from bacteria. I've not had trouble doing that. Still I was my brushes but for in between washing they're great.
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Germ-X Alcohol Free Antibacterial Soft Wipes are great. They are only a few bucks at Walmart for 40 sheets. They are good size and quality. They do not break apart like some other wipes. I would recommend this product.
kelly c.
I have always love to keep wetwipes around. In the car or the house. It is convenient and it cleans better than water with a paper towel. This wipe's smell is strong but it didn't bother me because it doesn't smell awful. It does it's job really well and it also has 40 wipes in each bottle. It kills germ but also alcohol free, what can you complain about it.
Katye M.
Pittsfield, MA
I gotta say these are not my favorite, first off I do not like the scent. Second the towels are very thin and cloths like, it feels as if they will disintegrate in my hands. They do get the job done but I do not think I will buy them again.
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
My husband and I absolutely love these and I will definitely purchase again. These are super convenient and have the perfect amount of moistness to them. I was mainly just looking for wipes to use after dinner and I like that these get hands cleaner than dry paper towels. The container doesn't last long if you use them daily but with the low price, you can easily purchase a few containers at a time.
nichol C.
Kansas City, MO
This is so good it can almost be compared to Clorox.. Wipes everything clean, and it disinfects.
I would recommend giving it a try! Trusted brand.
Alonso E.
Miami
I loved this very good product actually one of the best I have ever tested from this brand simply me