Germ-X Advanced Protection Fresh Scent Foaming Hand Sanitizer

by Generic

Germ-X Advanced Protection Fresh Scent Foaming Hand Sanitizer: Kills 99.9% of germs Alcohol free Advanced protection

Does anyone else get a weird film on their hands from this? I switched to this instead of regular germ x because the alcohol was ruining my hands by this feels really gross when it dries. Any other suggestions?
Does as none else find this stuff gets old quickly and loses its foaminess?
Not so great. More wet than foam. Cheap but may be why not so great. love the size of bottle, the bottle design but just not the actual product.
Start your review of Germ-X Advanced Protection Fresh Scent Foaming Hand Sanitizer!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Germ-X Advanced Protection Fresh Scent Foaming Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Claudine S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this foaming hand sanitizer absolutely like the scent. Always brings this with me anytime like the packaging. Water base not sticky at all not too strong the smell
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Germ-X Advanced Protection Fresh Scent Foaming Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Holly C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Flu season is coming up and this is my next best defense against germs in the office. I love the scent of this hand sanitizer, it doesn’t smell like alcohol which is a plus. My only issue with this product is that it does dry out your skin, so be sure to follow up with lotion!
Goshen Indiana
I really like this germ x foaming hand sanitizer because one pump has the right amount of product. It doesn't have a strong scent to it like the gel hand sanitizer. I love that it foams because it makes it fun for my son to use. I recommend this to anyone with kids.
Rock Spring, GA
I love this! As a kid I hated germ x because we used it all the time at school and it always made food taste funny because the condensation from my drink would make my hand wet and then ofcourse I touch my food and then it tastes like germ x. I use the foam now with my three year old. He loves it because it's foam and he gets to be a big boy and rub it in his hands. It's great for getting marker off their hands too!
I am not a huge fan of this foaming hand sanitizer at all. While I really like the design of the product, the hand sanitizer itself leaves your hands really sticky. It is not something I would recommend to a friend.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This brand of sanitizer is better than others but still not my favorite. It still leaves a funny smell on your fingers and if you apply it before eating any kind of finger food it rubs off on to it and you can taste it.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this foaming germx! It isn't thick so that is nice! It doesn't smell too strong which I love. I got a pretty bad cut on my hand about a week ago and it was sensitive on it.
Zanesville, OH
I like this product but like with most foaming hand sanitizers it left a mild sticky feeling on my hands. I still use it I live in a house with 4 kids a dog and a husband.
Apple Grove, WV
This hand sanitizer gets the job done but I am not a fan of the smell! I only purchased because they were out of the one I usually get. Will not buy again.
Marshfield , WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Just bought this after having my 2nd child oerfect for when guests come over and want to hold my child. smells great and easy pump