Germ-X Advanced Protection Fresh Scent Foaming Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Patrice G.

BY GENERIC

Germ-X Advanced Protection Fresh Scent Foaming Hand Sanitizer: Kills 99.9% of germs Alcohol free Advanced protection see more...

• Does anyone else get a weird film on their hands from this? I swi...1 Answers
  • Does as none else find this stuff gets old quickly and loses its ...1 Answers
  • Not so great. More wet than foam. Cheap but may be why not so gre...1 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club
Ashley R.
I am not a huge fan of this foaming hand sanitizer at all. While I really like the design of the product, the hand sanitizer itself leaves your hands really sticky. It is not something I would recommend to a friend.
Ana M.
Goshen Indiana
I really like this germ x foaming hand sanitizer because one pump has the right amount of product. It doesn't have a strong scent to it like the gel hand sanitizer. I love that it foams because it makes it fun for my son to use. I recommend this to anyone with kids.
Jessica Y.
Rock Spring, GA
I love this! As a kid I hated germ x because we used it all the time at school and it always made food taste funny because the condensation from my drink would make my hand wet and then ofcourse I touch my food and then it tastes like germ x. I use the foam now with my three year old. He loves it because it's foam and he gets to be a big boy and rub it in his hands. It's great for getting marker off their hands too!
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This brand of sanitizer is better than others but still not my favorite. It still leaves a funny smell on your fingers and if you apply it before eating any kind of finger food it rubs off on to it and you can taste it.
Katie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this foaming germx! It isn't thick so that is nice! It doesn't smell too strong which I love. I got a pretty bad cut on my hand about a week ago and it was sensitive on it.
Brittney M.
Zanesville, OH
I like this product but like with most foaming hand sanitizers it left a mild sticky feeling on my hands. I still use it I live in a house with 4 kids a dog and a husband.
Shama C.
Apple Grove, WV
This hand sanitizer gets the job done but I am not a fan of the smell! I only purchased because they were out of the one I usually get. Will not buy again.
amanda  L.
Marshfield, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Just bought this after having my 2nd child oerfect for when guests come over and want to hold my child. smells great and easy pump
Kristin G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great product. I have thos at mu dek at work. During cold and flu season cause i work at pharmacy. Works great and smells awesome
Nicole m.
Mars, PA
I like this because it's not too runny and it's perfect for your kids on the go. It's easy to spread in your hand.
Jordan G.
Bowling Green, OH
Does anyone else get a weird film on their hands from this? I switched to this instead of regular germ x because the alcohol was ruining my hands by this feels really gross when it dries. Any other suggestions?
Laura C.
Not so great. More wet than foam. Cheap but may be why not so great. love the size of bottle, the bottle design but just not the actual product.
Laura C.
Does as none else find this stuff gets old quickly and loses its foaminess?