BY GERM GUARDIAN

As Seen On TV Get germs before they get you™   Proven to eliminate 99.9% of targeted airborne germs.   Perfect for home, office, school, daycare and long-term care and assisted living environments. A sneeze.  A cough.  Now airborne germs are passing from one family member to the next. Disinfects 700 cubic feet of air per hour Replaceable UV-C light module lasts over a year Never needs a filter Whisper-quiet fan makes it discreet in any environment Durable stainless steel construction Only pennies a day to operate Ozone-Free 5 - Year limited Warranty Germ Guardian™ Kills 99.9% of targeted airborne germs which cause:  influenza, strep throat, colds, staph infections, tuberculosis, also destroys bacterial, mold and fungal spores. Germ Guardian™ utilizes innovative Ultraviolet-C technology to eliminate 99.9% of targeted ai see more...

Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Mega Parent Expert
Best! Love this. In my parents home I was in the lower level of the houses, which was half in the ground. Lots of moisture and mold in the home (we were aware of it for the first few years we lived there). I had this at my bed side. I slept so easily and had no breathing issues when I had this baby on. I ran in 24-7. Long life span on the lights.
Rhonda D.
Rhonda D.
This really helped with my allergies! I kept this on in my living room day and night... now it is hard to find the bulbs (they burn out quickly if left on all the time), so I will be looking into something else.