BY GERM GUARDIAN

The germ guardia pluggable uv-c room air sanitizer (gg1000t) eliminates over 98% of airborne germs. It also destroys odors and allergens like dust mites and mold spores. Plug it in next to the diaper pail, in the kitchen or bathroom. Moms and dads love it next to the diaper pail, and pet owners use it to destroy germs and fight unwanted odors. The uv-c bulb should be replaced every 6-8 months depending on use. see more...

Jay A.
I found this after reading so many reviews on air sanitizers. I had one big one which required constant cleaning and at one point it would make this noises and read it could catch fire. So when I read about this I had to buy it. All you have to do change the light bulb which is inside when the bottom turns from blue to red. I've had it probably over two years now and I have to say when I don't have it plugged my allergies act up. Its small so its best to use on smaller rooms. I have 3 cats and my allergies are not bad at all when I am using this product. The plug connector can twist to fit upwards or downwards though the other seems to falls off the socket. I did notice that some little bugs get in there through some air holes. Easy to clean up using an air compressor. The light bulbs to replace cost about $10. I actually bought this from Sears as well as the light bulb. I truly recommend.
Rocio b C.
San antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm a first time mom and I love thisit makes me feel much better the air my baby breathes will be clean and safe
Angie N.
Do these really work? Our family has bad allergies and sinus problems. This would be great if it works.