Germ Guardian Tabletop Complete Air Purifier Filter FLT4000L

by Germ Guardian

Capture up to 99.97% of dust and allergens. This germ guardian tabletop complete air filter (flt4000l) has 1 combination replacement filter that combines several filtering technologies to help fight germs and eliminate unwanted odors. Replace filter every 6-8 months, depending on level of use. Fits models ac4000 and ac3900 (sold separately).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Germ Guardian Tabletop Complete Air Purifier Filter FLT4000L!
Esmeralda  I.
Brentwood, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
This product is typically on the pricier side however I feel like it helps keep allergens out of the house for the most part and you can totally do the trick because every time you pull one out there will be filled with crap
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL
This product really didn't impress me . I couldn't tell the difference between my usual filters and this one. Plus this one can be both hard to find and a bit pricey.
Rena O.
River Pines, CA
I have used plenty of filters, but this one made a huge difference in my home. I suffer really bad from allergies, especially when I was pregnant, I could not believe how great this worked after making this change.
Shauna M.
Leitrim
Very good helped with my allergy's best filter I've ever used would highly recommend it

Looking for your answer?