BY GERM GUARDIAN

Help Keep You Family Healthy the Safe, Natural Way™ Plug in to destroy airborne germs and odors. Kills 99% of targeted airborne germs that cause influenza, strep throat, colds, staph infections & more.  Also destroys Odors, Allergens & Mold Spores Perfect for kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.  No filter to clean or replace. Whisper-quiet operation Produces no ozone Proven technology destroys odors from smoke, pets, mold cooking and more Destroys germs and odors.  Also kills mold and fungal spores. UV-C light technology is used in hospitals to sanitize Circulates 450 cubic feet of disinfected air every hour back into the room UV-C light is germ-killing chamber destroys germs, odors and mold spores. Fan draws in airborne germs. Plugs into outlet 3 ways see more...

Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Decorator Expert Level 1
We use this in our mudroom to help with the litter box smell. It seems to work okay, but nothing special. It is much louder than we would have thought. The blue light is bright enough to serve as a night light, which may be a problem depending on where you plan to use it. Replacement lights are difficult to find locally, but are easily found online, The light usually lasts us around 12 months.
ameh d.
Fresno, CA
I was disappointed as it seems to work but is definitely not "Whisper-quiet", in truth it is very noisy. I bought it for the bathroom where we have the cat's litter-box and it seems to help with the smell but the noise is way too loud.
Jackie F.
Darien, IL
I have three dogs so I plug this into the wall in my family room and it helps keep the air fresh and clean. It's not that quiet but you get used to it. Love mine.
Alana L.
Scranton, PA
It's amazing I sleep with it on every night. I can't say enough good things about this purifier! It's quite expensive but it's so worth it
ERIC G.
Oakland
This air purifier is very necessary not so dry spots dust forming pocket areas i suggest you grab a couple.
denise l.
El Paso , TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love how small it is and I do not struggle when I have to move it around the house.
Samantha H.
I bought this for my room because of health reasons and I have two dogs that sleep with me. I don't really notice a difference but I do see dust that gets stuck at the openings that I have to coean out so it might be working. Does have some noise to it but I like the noise to sleep. Light died on me after 6 months
Zurisadai T.
Kissimmee, FL
Is it worth purchasing it?
kelly p.
Does it make any kind of noise?
ERIC G.
Oakland
Does it come in outher colors?