BY GERM GUARDIAN #10 in Air Purifiers

The germ guardian 3-in-1 air cleaning system (ac4825) is perfect for allergy sufferers. True hepa captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as 0.3 microns in size. More than just a filter, multiple levels of cleaning capture allergens, kill airborne germs and bacteria with powerful uv-c and fight mold and odors. It is ideal to use in both small and large rooms. see more...

Casey A.
Would love to get me one of these! I have heard lots of positive things about them and how they work!
raquel m.
Visalia, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Bought this for our daughter's room and its really helped clear the air you can tell the difference
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
Awesome product I use this everyday when I lay around the house because I like to smell fresh air
Sintia M.
Houston, Tx
Great for the office, gives you great refreshing air all day to certain levels that you desire
Rachel H.
I use this every night, it is small compact and quiet. I think it helps freshen up the air.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
My cousin have trusted it is a great product that I love because it makes the air freshing
Ashley G.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Wonderful product. I got it for my daughters room, her health has greatly improved
Alfredo A.
Shafter
Really comes in handy when you have asthma in dirty air space rooms or your office
Daniella S.
I am on medication that lowers my immune system .. This helps me be at ease
cindy m.
Los Angeles, CA
These always vcome in handy such great technology of the year its thebeest
Kayla B.
Sylvania, GA
Is this system helpful with larger rooms
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
Does this Germ Guardian Air Cleansing System really work?
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Is this like a humidifier? What exactly does it do?
Salinda B.
What's the recommended room size for this?
Lisa B.