BY GERM GUARDIAN #14 in Air Purifiers

The germ guardian 3-in-1 air cleaning system (ac4825) is perfect for allergy sufferers. True hepa captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as 0.3 microns in size. More than just a filter, multiple levels of cleaning capture allergens, kill airborne germs and bacteria with powerful uv-c and fight mold and odors. It is ideal to use in both small and large rooms. see more...

Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
The germ Guardian air cleaner system is perfect for in your home garage for that sunroom that you don't get out into very often
Savannah E.
Crescent city,ca
This product has made such a huge difference in the air in my entire house. it seems to be the best product that works for me!
courtney h.
Forrest City, AR
We use this on a nightly basis. It really helps with my husband's allergies. And I am a germophobe so it's right up my ally.
Heather L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Love this purifier! Keeps the house smelling clean, air smells fresher and cleaner and it is easy to use. Just slightly noisy
Tal A.
I love this for my daughters room I feel like when I walk in there it really feels fresher than anywhere else in the house
Christine n.
Have used other brands before and did not seem to get what I wanted from them but this brand works excellent
DREAM H.
Detroit, MI
My mom had this its 100% good for babies cause it helps them 99% not getting sick and that's the good partūüėä¬ģ
Michelle C.
Los Banos, CA
This is good it cleans your air so if you smoke make sure to smoke in front of it so your stuff won't smell
Ina N.
San Antonio, TX
Cleans the air prefer! Gives you mountain fresh air can be a little loud at night but it's totally worth it
nadia c.
This does a great job cleaning the air. It freshens the air very well. I would definitely recommend this!
Kayla B.
Sylvania, GA
Is this system helpful with larger rooms
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Does this Germ Guardian Air Cleansing System really work?
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Is this like a humidifier? What exactly does it do?
Salinda B.
What's the recommended room size for this?
Lisa B.