BY GERM GUARDIAN #10 in Air Purifiers

The germ guardian 3-in-1 air cleaning system (ac4825) is perfect for allergy sufferers. True hepa captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as 0.3 microns in size. More than just a filter, multiple levels of cleaning capture allergens, kill airborne germs and bacteria with powerful uv-c and fight mold and odors. It is ideal to use in both small and large rooms. see more...

Rocio B.
I love it but I can't seem to find the filters anywhere to buy.... now it's just stored away until I can actually buy and replace my old filter.
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
I love this air cleaning system!! I bought it when i had my first newborn baby. It really works and awesome high quality! Really recommend it
Nikki D.
Nampa, ID
Love this Germ Guardian! Includes a true HEPA filter and is very effective. Runs quietly and is much more affordable than many other brands.
Kelsie S.
Daytona Beach, FL
I don't have One of these personally but there is one at my job and I've noticed that my allergies have greatly reduced since they got one.
Haley G.
My son had bad allergies and we kept this in his room and you an tell the difference when you walk in. I would definitely recommend it
Angie S.
Iva, SC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I have this. It's does a amazing job. Keeps the air clean and dust free. Helps with cooking smells. It is just a must for every home.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
I made my husband buy me this because we just had a baby and it makes me feel better about the air that my family and I breathe.
Jordan M.
Texarkana, AR
This is so great! My sister got a bone marrow transplant and we had to keep the house super clean. This helped so much with that.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
The germ Guardian air cleaner system is perfect for in your home garage for that sunroom that you don't get out into very often
Savannah E.
Crescent city,ca
This product has made such a huge difference in the air in my entire house. it seems to be the best product that works for me!
Kayla B.
Sylvania, GA
Is this system helpful with larger rooms
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
Does this Germ Guardian Air Cleansing System really work?
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Is this like a humidifier? What exactly does it do?
Salinda B.
What's the recommended room size for this?
Lisa B.