BY GERM GUARDIAN

The germ guardian 3-in-1 air cleaning system (ac4825) is perfect for allergy sufferers. True hepa captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as 0.3 microns in size. More than just a filter, multiple levels of cleaning capture allergens, kill airborne germs and bacteria with powerful uv-c and fight mold and odors. It is ideal to use in both small and large rooms. see more...

Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA
I am a germaphobic and when I pit this in my living room it really seem like it made a difference in the air . I did a wonderful job investing this
Rocio B.
I love it but I can't seem to find the filters anywhere to buy.... now it's just stored away until I can actually buy and replace my old filter.
Catherine K.
Great for my allergies! It silently keeps my bedroom dust free, and hardly takes up any room. It just tucks away in the corner so it's discreet!
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
I love this air cleaning system!! I bought it when i had my first newborn baby. It really works and awesome high quality! Really recommend it
Nikki D.
Nampa, ID
Love this Germ Guardian! Includes a true HEPA filter and is very effective. Runs quietly and is much more affordable than many other brands.
Kelsie S.
Daytona Beach, FL
I don't have One of these personally but there is one at my job and I've noticed that my allergies have greatly reduced since they got one.
Haley G.
My son had bad allergies and we kept this in his room and you an tell the difference when you walk in. I would definitely recommend it
Angie S.
Iva, SC
I have this. It's does a amazing job. Keeps the air clean and dust free. Helps with cooking smells. It is just a must for every home.
Jordan M.
Texarkana, AR
This is so great! My sister got a bone marrow transplant and we had to keep the house super clean. This helped so much with that.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
I made my husband buy me this because we just had a baby and it makes me feel better about the air that my family and I breathe.
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Does this Germ Guardian Air Cleansing System really work?
Kayla B.
Sylvania, GA
Is this system helpful with larger rooms
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Is this like a humidifier? What exactly does it do?
Salinda B.
What's the recommended room size for this?
Lisa B.