BY GERM GUARDIAN

The germ guardian 3-in-1 air cleaning system (ac4825) is perfect for allergy sufferers. True hepa captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as 0.3 microns in size. More than just a filter, multiple levels of cleaning capture allergens, kill airborne germs and bacteria with powerful uv-c and fight mold and odors. It is ideal to use in both small and large rooms. see more...

Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This machine works very well! the price is decent and it helps the air in my house by a TON! It really helps with my allergies as well. I highly recommend purchasing if you suffer from allergies or have animals.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
My mom has something similar to this, and it is awesome! When there is a odor from food that we cook like fish sometimes my mom will put this on and the smell is significantly less within a few hours. Great quality and product!
Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I use this every day in my home it is good for purifying your air I keep it on during the day but shut it off at night and turn it on first thing in the morning.
Daniel A.
Cookeville, TN
We have 1 purifier right now and love it. Works great on freshing the air. Especially with multiple pets in the house and a smoker. Definitely plan on getting more for other rooms in the house.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I bought this at target for $100, and I've had it for a couple years now. It's a great purifier, and it keeps clean air. It works very well and the quality is excellent.
Cyndi R.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Perfect size for any room. Works great and we have pets and allergy s and it works well and it also cleans the air of any odors. I would highly recommend this air filer
Melanie R.
Wow this thing is the new technology. I was really happy with the sound of it. It wasn't too loud. The quality of the air seems better. I'm not having bad allergies.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
This is our second. There is less dust. Noticeable less sneezing and watery eyes. We keep both running continuously and will not go back to life without a purifier.
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
My mother has one of these and is always telling me how great it works! She loves hers and she said you will to! It is not the cheapest thing on the market, but my mother swears by it! It is definitely a great product!
shantal M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
These fans are really good to have around your house I keep mine in my room its a lite on the loud side but it feels so great recommend this product.
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Does this Germ Guardian Air Cleansing System really work?
Kayla B.
Sylvania, GA
Is this system helpful with larger rooms
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Is this like a humidifier? What exactly does it do?
Salinda B.
What's the recommended room size for this?
Lisa B.