BY GERM GUARDIAN #10 in Air Purifiers

The germ guardian 3-in-1 air cleaning system (ac4825) is perfect for allergy sufferers. True hepa captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as 0.3 microns in size. More than just a filter, multiple levels of cleaning capture allergens, kill airborne germs and bacteria with powerful uv-c and fight mold and odors. It is ideal to use in both small and large rooms. see more...

Schyler W.
St Paul Park, MN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
My dad got this for me to use at school as the air system was very old and making me sick. This is helped me so much, and my roommate says she can tell a difference in the quality of air in our apartment as well.
Erin D.
Lake Worth, FL
These air purifiers are good ideas! Especially if you live near a factory. The one place that you really wanna breath good air is in your home and this will help! I would recommend especially if people have babies
Haydee K.
This is the best air cleansing system for thr house. I have it in my room and my son's room and we are both less congested. I even had my mom get it for her room and my little brothers room.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This is a really great product to have in your house and there isn't any bad things and it is very effective for your kids and very affordable to buy and I love and I recommend to others to purchase one.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
We got this off Amazon for $89. We have one in our room and one in our toddler son's room. With our son and two dogs, you need a purifier for sure! This one is a great value as it makes a NOTICEABLE difference in the air quality. I highly recommend this to people and tell friends about it often.
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ
I adore this. It's quiet, and it's almost as if you can taste and smell the fresher air. I put it in my teenage sons' room and I no longer smell whatever was stinking their room up. Lol
Katana S.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This is good for my boys room since they like to leave a lot of their dirty clothes on the floor. It does take most of the scent out but I still use an air freshener as backup
Britney B.
Conover, NC
Love this air cleaning machine! It has really kept my allergies down and the sniffing sneezing crap I usually go through has been simply eliminated by this inexpensive little thing. It is a very quite machine also almost effortless
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This machine works very well! the price is decent and it helps the air in my house by a TON! It really helps with my allergies as well. I highly recommend purchasing if you suffer from allergies or have animals.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
My mom has something similar to this, and it is awesome! When there is a odor from food that we cook like fish sometimes my mom will put this on and the smell is significantly less within a few hours. Great quality and product!
Kayla B.
Sylvania, GA
Is this system helpful with larger rooms
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
Does this Germ Guardian Air Cleansing System really work?
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Is this like a humidifier? What exactly does it do?
Salinda B.
What's the recommended room size for this?
Lisa B.