BY GERM GUARDIAN #14 in Air Purifiers

The germ guardian 3-in-1 air cleaning system (ac4825) is perfect for allergy sufferers. True hepa captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as 0.3 microns in size. More than just a filter, multiple levels of cleaning capture allergens, kill airborne germs and bacteria with powerful uv-c and fight mold and odors. It is ideal to use in both small and large rooms. see more...

Linda S.
I've had this unit for about a year. I was pleased to see that there was an opportunity to review it on this site. I have nothing but positive experiences with it. It naturally freshens and purifies the air and it runs fairly quiet. I like that it has a UV indicator which alerts you to when you need to change the filter. It's not always easy to remember!

My boyfriend and I started to make some changes to be healthier and to live a more environmentally friendly life and this was one of our first purchases. I like that it keeps the room odor free and I don't have to use candles or other chemicals. I also notice I haven't been sick this year at all! I'd recommend it to everyone. This unit covers a large living room and attached den.
Ana F.
Glencoe, IL
It is a life changer! I recommend this to all my friends. It does clean the air and since I got mine I can sleep and not feel sick in the morning. If you have environment allergies you should definitely buy one.
Christy D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this air filter! We purchased this when our baby was born earlier in hopes that it would control germs in the house and help keep out premie healthy! It has done great and covers our entire main floor which is great.
Crystal G.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This thing blew away my expectations. The air in the rooms smell and feel great. The proof is in the filters. I keep this in the same room as my desktop computer and have noticed a considerable slowdown in the build up of dust in the case. Changing filters is easy and the pre-filter can be vacuumed so you can wait until the HEPA filter needs to be replaced before changing the filtration unit. Low speed is great for all day use. Medium speed sounds is audible but not excessive. High speed pumps a lot of air at the cost of noise and not ideal for use while in the room.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
The air is so much cleaner. It's super quite so you don't even hear it working! It will take care of so many allergy problems and you'll be able to breath better.
Susana V.
Sacramento , Ca
I got this because my allergies are terrible and it's worth every penny. It filters the air in my apartment very good and It's just refreshing knowing that it's cleaning your air. It also sort of gets rid of smell while cleaning the air, which is awesome. I do however wish it would be a bit quieter, but I've gotten used to it.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
The unit does a great job of filtering dust and pet hair. We own 2 units and use them in our living room and bedroom. The units are much louder than I would have anticipated. They also blow cold air, which can be frustrating during cooler months. The filters are more difficult to find locally than when we first bought the unit, but can be found online easily and are much cheaper through online retailers. With 2 dogs and 2 cats we find the filters only last about 6-8 weeks though. For the price, we are happy with this unit and its filters.
Vanessa T.
Dania Beach, FL
I've already noticed a difference just after one day of using this purifier. I've been suffering for the last few weeks from dust allergies in my apartment. I now can sleep better and my fiancé noticed the air was cleaner when he came home from work. It's a little pricey but worth the money.
Karen F.
Orlando, FL
I have 3 and they are amazing!
As of right now we are not using them because I have to get replacement filters but while we used them the air did feel fresher and it was easier to breathe; my daughter is on a ventilator so we need the air to be as clean as possible and this was a great idea! And another great thing about it is that it is not noisy.
Yari R.
New haven , CT
I bought this for my daughter and it works wonders. She has eczema and asthma- after the first day one could feel the difference in her room. It is much easier to breath in her room, the air is just more cleaner and crisp. Her eczema is much better also.
Kayla B.
Sylvania, GA
Is this system helpful with larger rooms
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Does this Germ Guardian Air Cleansing System really work?
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Is this like a humidifier? What exactly does it do?
Salinda B.
What's the recommended room size for this?
Lisa B.