Germ Guardian Air Cleansing System AC4825

The germ guardian 3-in-1 air cleaning system (ac4825) is perfect for allergy sufferers. True hepa captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as 0.3 microns in size. More than just a filter, multiple levels of cleaning capture allergens, kill airborne germs and bacteria with powerful uv-c and fight mold and odors. It is ideal to use in both small and large rooms.

Does this help with animal odors?
does this really get rid of germs?
Does this help with allergies?
Start your review of Germ Guardian Air Cleansing System AC4825!
Reston , VA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this hepa filter. I’ve had our two units for 4 years and they run non stop and have never broken. The filters need to be replaced every six months with having two cats. My allergies are so much better because of this filter.
I've had this air filter for about 1.5 years now and it really makes a difference! I leave it in my bedroom, which is a fairly small room (about 12' x 12'), but I bet this would work well in larger rooms too. I have year-round allergies, which is the main reason I bought this air filter. It really does seem to help with my allergies and it does reduce any odors (from pets, foods, etc.). I'm a nonsmoker, so I'm not sure how well it works to eliminate smoke odors. Overall, I would highly recommend this air filter for those who suffer from allergies!
Fort Washington
Germ Guardian Air Cleansing System AC4825 uploaded by Kara P.
My boyfriend purchased this for our apartment and we love it! If you are like me, you need some kind of white noise to fall asleep and this does the job! On the loudest setting, you won't hear a thing! We only have one  Germ Guardian Air Cleansing System AC4825 and I take it into the living room when I wake up and put it in there for the dogs. It provides a nice soothing sound and also cleans the air at the same time! I have also used this air purifier in the kitchen after cooking fried food and it takes the odor away. Great air purifier and awesome for white noise too!
San Jose, CA
My hooman has horrible allergies. And now that she has 2 dogs, her allergies are really acting up. She can feel the fur and dander when she breathes. This air purifier really works! We have it in the living room (about 10ft x 15ft, open space) and can really tell that it's working. On the lowest setting, you can barely hear it. On the middle setting, we have to turn the TV up a couple notches...it's about the sound level of having a fan and you can also feel a slight breeze. On the high setting, it's a little noisy, but we usually just have it on the middle setting. In addition to cleaning up the pet hair and dander, it also gets rid of the stinky dog smells! It's easy to use and easy to keep clean. We highly recommend this for people with allergies!
La Blanca, TX
I love this machine. I bought it a few years ago when my son had little ear tubes put in. I didnt want him to get sick post surgery. He didnt. We still use it. You do have to change the carbon filters every now and then. I love the added blue light. Will be purchasing another soon!
I have two of these in my home and love it! You have to make sure you change out the filters when prompted because then there’s no point in having an air purifier in your house. It’s pretty affordable and does a great job of keeping the air in my home fresh.
Germ Guardian Air Cleansing System AC4825 uploaded by Linda S.
I've had this unit for about a year. I was pleased to see that there was an opportunity to review it on this site. I have nothing but positive experiences with it. It naturally freshens and purifies the air and it runs fairly quiet. I like that it has a UV indicator which alerts you to when you need to change the filter. It's not always easy to remember! My boyfriend and I started to make some changes to be healthier and to live a more environmentally friendly life and this was one of our first purchases. I like that it keeps the room odor free and I don't have to use candles or other chemicals. I also notice I haven't been sick this year at all! I'd recommend it to everyone. This unit covers a large living room and attached den.
Glencoe, IL
It is a life changer! I recommend this to all my friends. It does clean the air and since I got mine I can sleep and not feel sick in the morning. If you have environment allergies you should definitely buy one.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this air filter! We purchased this when our baby was born earlier in hopes that it would control germs in the house and help keep out premie healthy! It has done great and covers our entire main floor which is great.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This thing blew away my expectations. The air in the rooms smell and feel great. The proof is in the filters. I keep this in the same room as my desktop computer and have noticed a considerable slowdown in the build up of dust in the case. Changing filters is easy and the pre-filter can be vacuumed so you can wait until the HEPA filter needs to be replaced before changing the filtration unit. Low speed is great for all day use. Medium speed sounds is audible but not excessive. High speed pumps a lot of air at the cost of noise and not ideal for use while in the room.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...