BY GERM GUARDIAN #10 in Air Purifiers

The germ guardian 3-in-1 air cleaning system (ac4825) is perfect for allergy sufferers. True hepa captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as 0.3 microns in size. More than just a filter, multiple levels of cleaning capture allergens, kill airborne germs and bacteria with powerful uv-c and fight mold and odors. It is ideal to use in both small and large rooms. see more...

Crystal G.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This thing blew away my expectations. The air in the rooms smell and feel great. The proof is in the filters. I keep this in the same room as my desktop computer and have noticed a considerable slowdown in the build up of dust in the case. Changing filters is easy and the pre-filter can be vacuumed so you can wait until the HEPA filter needs to be replaced before changing the filtration unit. Low speed is great for all day use. Medium speed sounds is audible but not excessive. High speed pumps a lot of air at the cost of noise and not ideal for use while in the room.
Kay L.
I have two of these in my home and love it! You have to make sure you change out the filters when prompted because then there’s no point in having an air purifier in your house. It’s pretty affordable and does a great job of keeping the air in my home fresh.
Gina L.
Love this air purifier. Have two of them in my home and we keep them on 24/7. You have to make sure you change the filters when prompted, otherwise there is no reason to have an air purifier. They’re very reliable.
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
I have a 4 year old with severe allergies and asthma. We go to great lengths to try to keep him healthy. Air purifiers are an obvious step. I looked and researched and ended up settling on this. It has exceeded my expectations. The amount of dust and debris this thing catches is unreal. I’m noticing a much fresher smell and I’m dusting a lot less. You can hear it, but it is no noisier than a fan.
kirstie m.
A must-have product for any allergy sufferer. I am allergic to just about everything, including my great dog. However, this air filter really helps to remove some of the dander.
Katie M.
Glendora, CA
I absoliutely love this air purifier. I leave it running 24/7 and it really does help. I suffer from severe allergies and asthma, so it is important for my air to be as clean as possible in my house. It really help get rid of cooking scents in the air too. I just have to remember to change the filter fairly frequently because it does collect a lot of dust. Highly recommend!!!
Savannah P.
I've had this air filter for about 1.5 years now and it really makes a difference! I leave it in my bedroom, which is a fairly small room (about 12' x 12'), but I bet this would work well in larger rooms too. I have year-round allergies, which is the main reason I bought this air filter. It really does seem to help with my allergies and it does reduce any odors (from pets, foods, etc.). I'm a nonsmoker, so I'm not sure how well it works to eliminate smoke odors. Overall, I would highly recommend this air filter for those who suffer from allergies!
Kara P.
Fort Washington
My boyfriend purchased this for our apartment and we love it! If you are like me, you need some kind of white noise to fall asleep and this does the job! On the loudest setting, you won't hear a thing! We only have one  Germ Guardian Air Cleansing System AC4825 and I take it into the living room when I wake up and put it in there for the dogs. It provides a nice soothing sound and also cleans the air at the same time! I have also used this air purifier in the kitchen after cooking fried food and it takes the odor away. Great air purifier and awesome for white noise too!
Mushu D.
San Jose, CA
My hooman has horrible allergies. And now that she has 2 dogs, her allergies are really acting up. She can feel the fur and dander when she breathes. This air purifier really works! We have it in the living room (about 10ft x 15ft, open space) and can really tell that it's working. On the lowest setting, you can barely hear it. On the middle setting, we have to turn the TV up a couple notches...it's about the sound level of having a fan and you can also feel a slight breeze. On the high setting, it's a little noisy, but we usually just have it on the middle setting. In addition to cleaning up the pet hair and dander, it also gets rid of the stinky dog smells! It's easy to use and easy to keep clean. We highly recommend this for people with allergies!
April B.
I purchased this for my daughter who has seasonal allergies. This has worked wonders it cleans the air for germs that cause illness. Its not loud. A little pricy but would recommend this for allergy sufferers. Germ Guardian Air Cleansing System AC4825
Kayla B.
Sylvania, GA
Is this system helpful with larger rooms
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
Does this Germ Guardian Air Cleansing System really work?
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Is this like a humidifier? What exactly does it do?
Salinda B.
What's the recommended room size for this?
Lisa B.