Add a Photo
Germ Guardian 3-in-1 Digital UV Air Cleaning System True HEPA & Pet Pure Treatment, 1 ea

By GERM GUARDIAN
#39 in Air Purifiers
Captures 99.97% of Airborne Allergens CADR Rated 125+ 1 Processes the Air in Approximately 193 Sq. Ft. Per Hour 3 Stands Approximately 28 Inches Tall 5 Quiet Operation 4 Digital Controls More than an air filter, the germguardian 3-in-1 Digital Air Cleaning System with Pet Pure Treatment includes a specially-treated, multi-layer, complete filter that captures allergens, controls odors and fungi on the surface of the filter, while the UV-C light kills viruses as they pass through the system. All work together to help improve indoor air quality in your home. True HEPA Filter: Captures 99.97% of airborne allergens such as household dust, pet dander, mold spores and plant pollens. HEPA filter captures particles as small as 0.3 microns. Power of UV-C Technology: UV-C power kills bacteria and viruses including rhinovirus, E. coli and streptococcus. Removes Odors: Removes com
Photo (1)
pamela r.
pamela r.
Williamson, NY

I could use one of these in my home to try i have allergy's, a dog and my home collects dust a lot i also have asthma bad this looks like it could help me out and then maybe i could go back to rugs in my home
Hillary P.
Hillary P.
Milwaukie, OR

We just bought one of these last summer and have been very pleased. When we moved into our home, the room that was going to be our daughter's had a wet dog smell that got especially bad in the summer time. We bought this and the smell was gone in a couple of hours and hasn't come back. It's great at removing odors and making sure the room smells clean.
Ivette E.
Ivette E.

My friend bought one of these last year and she loves it It's great for removing odors and making sure the rooms smell clean and fresh
amie d.
amie d.

Air cleaning anything that does with cleaning airs are filtering it has got to be good
Cynthia  G.
Cynthia G.

We were given this as a gift and it has been a gift that has kept giving and giving. It works so good and my daughter has allergies and this air purifier has been perfect for her!!!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Torrance, CA

I bought one of these after moving into my new apartment and I am very happy with it. It leaves the air smelling fresh and removes odors. This is wonderful if you have sensitive allergies like I do! Or if you own a pet. It really purifies the air.
Raizelle L.
Raizelle L.
Slave Lake

I used this at work and it is a great product! It works well, is small and has a great design.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Indianapolis, IN

I love this air filter and the optional UV air cleaning system. I have used this filter for over a year and it hasn't caused any electrical problems or burnt out. The only issue I have with it is how expensive the filters are to replace. Otherwise, it's the best portable air filter that I've had.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Twentynin Plm, CA

This is a must-have for me and my husband living in Twentynine Palms California which for those of you who don't know that is the motive the legit desert it's great for the air is very dry here is very sandy hear the air is very dirty I love this we were given this is a great price maybe check Amazon for a better price but you need to see you
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I use this in the room where my dogs crate is kept. It cuts down not only on the dander but the dog smell. I notice when I don't have it on the rooms smells stale and of dog. When it's on. The air smells crisp and clean. This is a fairly quiet unit. Easy to clean and decently priced.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA

How much are these?
Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, GA

How well do these work for people with allergies?
ashley m.
ashley m.
Hagerstown, MD

I don't have a but I love this . It makes the house smell so good. And really makes it nice in the house with the heat.
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Binghamton, NY

Where can u get this?
Cynde V.
Cynde V.

The recycled air that is released: Is it cold air or does it release warm air?

Join Now