Germ Guardian 3-in-1 Digital UV Air Cleaning System True HEPA & Pet Pure Treatment, 1 ea uploaded by Amanda A.

BY GERM GUARDIAN #31 in Air Purifiers

Captures 99.97% of Airborne Allergens CADR Rated 125+ 1 Processes the Air in Approximately 193 Sq. Ft. Per Hour 3 Stands Approximately 28 Inches Tall 5 Quiet Operation 4 Digital Controls More than an air filter, the germguardian 3-in-1 Digital Air Cleaning System with Pet Pure Treatment includes a specially-treated, multi-layer, complete filter that captures allergens, controls odors and fungi on the surface of the filter, while the UV-C light kills viruses as they pass through the system. All work together to help improve indoor air quality in your home. True HEPA Filter: Captures 99.97% of airborne allergens such as household dust, pet dander, mold spores and plant pollens. HEPA filter captures particles as small as 0.3 microns. Power of UV-C Technology: UV-C power kills bacteria and viruses including rhinovirus, E. coli and streptococcus. Removes Odors: Removes com see more...

heather c.
heather c.
Knoxville, TN
My friend uses this in her sons room and has bragged about this since she bought it. It sounds amazing!
Daniel S.
Daniel S.
This is a great air filtration system for homes with pets! I have noticed the air is much cleaner.
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, Ma
Those clean the air in the room it is put in sinus clears up with this bad boy
shay b.
shay b.
Naperville, IL
It freshens and cleans the air. Definitely a must have for pet owners, smokers, or anyone who just wants to breath cleaner air in their home.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Wasilla, AK
I love this air filter and the optional UV air cleaning system. I have used this filter for over a year and it hasn't caused any electrical problems or burnt out. The only issue I have with it is how expensive the filters are to replace. Otherwise, it's the best portable air filter that I've had.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Amherst, NY
Environmentalist Expert
I purchased this product for my mom and step father and they love it. It works well for them. They have a pretty big room too.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
S Portland, ME
Air quality is noticeably fresher when running this filter. Musty smells and pet odors dramatically reduced. I am also noticing less dust. Fairly quiet.
pamela r.
pamela r.
Williamson, NY
I could use one of these in my home to try i have allergy's, a dog and my home collects dust a lot i also have asthma bad this looks like it could help me out and then maybe i could go back to rugs in my home
Hillary P.
Hillary P.
Milwaukie, OR
We just bought one of these last summer and have been very pleased. When we moved into our home, the room that was going to be our daughter's had a wet dog smell that got especially bad in the summer time. We bought this and the smell was gone in a couple of hours and hasn't come back. It's great at removing odors and making sure the room smells clean.
Megan P.
Megan P.
I love the design of this product. I thought it worked really well and the filters are easy to clean.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How much are these?
Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Environmentalist Expert
How well do these work for people with allergies?
ashley m.
ashley m.
Hagerstown, MD
I don't have a but I love this . It makes the house smell so good. And really makes it nice in the house with the heat.
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Where can u get this?
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
What does the pet pure treatment mean?