Germ Guardian 3-in-1 Digital UV Air Cleaning System True HEPA & Pet Pure Treatment, 1 ea uploaded by Amanda A.

BY GERM GUARDIAN #37 in Air Purifiers

Captures 99.97% of Airborne Allergens CADR Rated 125+ 1 Processes the Air in Approximately 193 Sq. Ft. Per Hour 3 Stands Approximately 28 Inches Tall 5 Quiet Operation 4 Digital Controls More than an air filter, the germguardian 3-in-1 Digital Air Cleaning System with Pet Pure Treatment includes a specially-treated, multi-layer, complete filter that captures allergens, controls odors and fungi on the surface of the filter, while the UV-C light kills viruses as they pass through the system. All work together to help improve indoor air quality in your home. True HEPA Filter: Captures 99.97% of airborne allergens such as household dust, pet dander, mold spores and plant pollens. HEPA filter captures particles as small as 0.3 microns. Power of UV-C Technology: UV-C power kills bacteria and viruses including rhinovirus, E. coli and streptococcus. Removes Odors: Removes com see more...

Maria A.
Whittier, CA
We have this at the house. It's cool to use during the summer or just when you want to use. Keeps room cool
heather c.
Knoxville, TN
My friend uses this in her sons room and has bragged about this since she bought it. It sounds amazing!
Daniel S.
This is a great air filtration system for homes with pets! I have noticed the air is much cleaner.
j-pizzle  ❤.
Environmentalist Expert Level 1
My grandparents have this product and I know they love it because they never turn it off !
amie d.
Air cleaning anything that does with cleaning airs are filtering it has got to be good
Dominique T.
Love this system keeps my room nice and cool and it helps me breathe I have asthma bad
Jackie F.
Darien, IL
I love this air purifier and I really love that I can turn the UV light on and off.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Those clean the air in the room it is put in sinus clears up with this bad boy
Brooke C.
S Charleston, OH
I like mine that I have at home! You feel clean after using this in your house
Megan P.
I love the design of this product. I thought it worked really well and the filters are easy to clean.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How much are these?
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Environmentalist Expert Level 1
How well do these work for people with allergies?
ashley m.
Hagerstown, MD
I don't have a but I love this . It makes the house smell so good. And really makes it nice in the house with the heat.
Kassandra L.
Where can u get this?
Cynde V.
The recycled air that is released: Is it cold air or does it release warm air?