Germ Guardian 3-in-1 Digital UV Air Cleaning System True HEPA & Pet Pure Treatment, 1 ea uploaded by Amanda A.

BY GERM GUARDIAN #37 in Air Purifiers

Captures 99.97% of Airborne Allergens CADR Rated 125+ 1 Processes the Air in Approximately 193 Sq. Ft. Per Hour 3 Stands Approximately 28 Inches Tall 5 Quiet Operation 4 Digital Controls More than an air filter, the germguardian 3-in-1 Digital Air Cleaning System with Pet Pure Treatment includes a specially-treated, multi-layer, complete filter that captures allergens, controls odors and fungi on the surface of the filter, while the UV-C light kills viruses as they pass through the system. All work together to help improve indoor air quality in your home. True HEPA Filter: Captures 99.97% of airborne allergens such as household dust, pet dander, mold spores and plant pollens. HEPA filter captures particles as small as 0.3 microns. Power of UV-C Technology: UV-C power kills bacteria and viruses including rhinovirus, E. coli and streptococcus. Removes Odors: Removes com see more...

Photo (1)
j-pizzle  ❤.
j-pizzle ❤.
My grandparents have this product and I know they love it because they never turn it off !
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
S Charleston, OH
I like mine that I have at home! You feel clean after using this in your house
Emily C.
Emily C.
TORRANCE, CA
I bought one of these after moving into my new apartment and I am very happy with it. It leaves the air smelling fresh and removes odors. This is wonderful if you have sensitive allergies like I do! Or if you own a pet. It really purifies the air.
Cynthia  G.
Cynthia G.
We were given this as a gift and it has been a gift that has kept giving and giving. It works so good and my daughter has allergies and this air purifier has been perfect for her!!!
amie d.
amie d.
Air cleaning anything that does with cleaning airs are filtering it has got to be good
Ivette E.
Ivette E.
My friend bought one of these last year and she loves it It's great for removing odors and making sure the rooms smell clean and fresh
Hillary P.
Hillary P.
Milwaukie, OR
We just bought one of these last summer and have been very pleased. When we moved into our home, the room that was going to be our daughter's had a wet dog smell that got especially bad in the summer time. We bought this and the smell was gone in a couple of hours and hasn't come back. It's great at removing odors and making sure the room smells clean.
pamela r.
pamela r.
Williamson, NY
I could use one of these in my home to try i have allergy's, a dog and my home collects dust a lot i also have asthma bad this looks like it could help me out and then maybe i could go back to rugs in my home
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
S Portland, ME
Air quality is noticeably fresher when running this filter. Musty smells and pet odors dramatically reduced. I am also noticing less dust. Fairly quiet.
shay b.
shay b.
Naperville, IL
It freshens and cleans the air. Definitely a must have for pet owners, smokers, or anyone who just wants to breath cleaner air in their home.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How much are these?
Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Environmentalist Expert
How well do these work for people with allergies?
ashley m.
ashley m.
Hagerstown, MD
I don't have a but I love this . It makes the house smell so good. And really makes it nice in the house with the heat.
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Where can u get this?
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
What does the pet pure treatment mean?