Germ Guardian 3-in-1 Digital UV Air Cleaning System True HEPA & Pet Pure Treatment, 1 ea uploaded by Amanda A.

BY GERM GUARDIAN #32 in Air Purifiers

Captures 99.97% of Airborne Allergens CADR Rated 125+ 1 Processes the Air in Approximately 193 Sq. Ft. Per Hour 3 Stands Approximately 28 Inches Tall 5 Quiet Operation 4 Digital Controls More than an air filter, the germguardian 3-in-1 Digital Air Cleaning System with Pet Pure Treatment includes a specially-treated, multi-layer, complete filter that captures allergens, controls odors and fungi on the surface of the filter, while the UV-C light kills viruses as they pass through the system. All work together to help improve indoor air quality in your home. True HEPA Filter: Captures 99.97% of airborne allergens such as household dust, pet dander, mold spores and plant pollens. HEPA filter captures particles as small as 0.3 microns. Power of UV-C Technology: UV-C power kills bacteria and viruses including rhinovirus, E. coli and streptococcus. Removes Odors: Removes com see more...

j-pizzle  ❤.
j-pizzle ❤.
My grandparents have this product and I know they love it because they never turn it off !
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
S Charleston, OH
I like mine that I have at home! You feel clean after using this in your house
Ivette E.
Ivette E.
My friend bought one of these last year and she loves it It's great for removing odors and making sure the rooms smell clean and fresh
amie d.
amie d.
Air cleaning anything that does with cleaning airs are filtering it has got to be good
Cynthia  G.
Cynthia G.
We were given this as a gift and it has been a gift that has kept giving and giving. It works so good and my daughter has allergies and this air purifier has been perfect for her!!!
Emily C.
Emily C.
TORRANCE, CA
I bought one of these after moving into my new apartment and I am very happy with it. It leaves the air smelling fresh and removes odors. This is wonderful if you have sensitive allergies like I do! Or if you own a pet. It really purifies the air.
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Environmentalist Expert
I use this in the room where my dogs crate is kept. It cuts down not only on the dander but the dog smell. I notice when I don't have it on the rooms smells stale and of dog. When it's on. The air smells crisp and clean. This is a fairly quiet unit. Easy to clean and decently priced.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
This is a must-have for me and my husband living in Twentynine Palms California which for those of you who don't know that is the motive the legit desert it's great for the air is very dry here is very sandy hear the air is very dirty I love this we were given this is a great price maybe check Amazon for a better price but you need to see you
Debra P.
Debra P.
Mountain Dale, NY
I love my air purifier! It really does a great job and when cleaning the filters I can see what a great job it is doing! The filters are easy to get to and easy to clean. I have 2 of them in my house and I recommend this for sure.
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Darien, IL
I love this air purifier and I really love that I can turn the UV light on and off.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How much are these?
Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Environmentalist Expert
How well do these work for people with allergies?
ashley m.
ashley m.
Hagerstown, MD
I don't have a but I love this . It makes the house smell so good. And really makes it nice in the house with the heat.
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Where can u get this?
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
What does the pet pure treatment mean?