Germ Guardian 3-in-1 Digital UV Air Cleaning System True HEPA & Pet Pure Treatment, 1 ea uploaded by Amanda A.

BY GERM GUARDIAN #36 in Air Purifiers

Captures 99.97% of Airborne Allergens CADR Rated 125+ 1 Processes the Air in Approximately 193 Sq. Ft. Per Hour 3 Stands Approximately 28 Inches Tall 5 Quiet Operation 4 Digital Controls More than an air filter, the germguardian 3-in-1 Digital Air Cleaning System with Pet Pure Treatment includes a specially-treated, multi-layer, complete filter that captures allergens, controls odors and fungi on the surface of the filter, while the UV-C light kills viruses as they pass through the system. All work together to help improve indoor air quality in your home. True HEPA Filter: Captures 99.97% of airborne allergens such as household dust, pet dander, mold spores and plant pollens. HEPA filter captures particles as small as 0.3 microns. Power of UV-C Technology: UV-C power kills bacteria and viruses including rhinovirus, E. coli and streptococcus. Removes Odors: Removes com see more...

Adriana L.
Adriana L.
When we moved into our home, the room that was going to be our daughter's had a wet dog smell that got especially bad in the summer time. We bought this and the smell was gone in a couple of hours and hasn't come back. It's great at removing odors and making sure the room smells clean.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Potsdam, NY
Recently bought this because my dog has developed breathing issues in her old age, not to mention I am on an oxygen concentrator so it seemed like it would benefit us both and it does. Not only does it work great, make rooms smell great, it also looks sleek and expensive.
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Temecula, CA
I got this as a gift from my mother when I had my son and it works perfectly. It kept his room smelling fresh and clean from any kind of odors. There is a removable filtier that you need to change about 6-12 months.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Whittier, CA
We have this at the house. It's cool to use during the summer or just when you want to use. Keeps room cool
Dominique T.
Dominique T.
Love this system keeps my room nice and cool and it helps me breathe I have asthma bad
Gladis G.
Gladis G.
Lawrenceville, GA
I just bought this air purifier and so far I've seen improvements. The air seems crisper and just healthy to breathe. This purifier is located in my kids playroom, but I move it from time to time with no problem. It's not that heavy, and when located near the kitchen it gets rid of food smells which I hate lol
Alolika S.
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
I do not own one but I have slept over at a friends house who does. It is very relaxing and def cleans musky and clogged room air! ESPECIALLY if you have pets! This is a must. You cannot be breathing in pet hair with that gross air in your room! Prevents asthma and other serious lung diseases, too! :) Give this baby a shot!

Jen L.
Jen L.
Wellington, FL
I am highly allergic to cats but decided to try living with a roommate that has 2. I bought this exact air purifier. It was literally the difference between me not being able to breathe and being able to enjoying fresh air! One of the best purchases I have ever made!
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Lutz, Fl
We own two of these! There is one in each bedroom of my house. Since installing these, I can see and feel a significant difference in the air quality of my home. And it puts out a white noise that isn't obnoxious.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Northfield, OH
Me and my son suffer from allergies. This has made our allergies symptoms significantly reduce. Less sneezing and stuffy noses. O love it.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How much are these?
Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Environmentalist Expert
How well do these work for people with allergies?
ashley m.
ashley m.
Hagerstown, MD
I don't have a but I love this . It makes the house smell so good. And really makes it nice in the house with the heat.
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Where can u get this?
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
What does the pet pure treatment mean?