Germ Guardian 3-in-1 Digital UV Air Cleaning System True HEPA & Pet Pure Treatment, 1 ea uploaded by Amanda A.

BY GERM GUARDIAN #34 in Air Purifiers

Captures 99.97% of Airborne Allergens CADR Rated 125+ 1 Processes the Air in Approximately 193 Sq. Ft. Per Hour 3 Stands Approximately 28 Inches Tall 5 Quiet Operation 4 Digital Controls More than an air filter, the germguardian 3-in-1 Digital Air Cleaning System with Pet Pure Treatment includes a specially-treated, multi-layer, complete filter that captures allergens, controls odors and fungi on the surface of the filter, while the UV-C light kills viruses as they pass through the system. All work together to help improve indoor air quality in your home. True HEPA Filter: Captures 99.97% of airborne allergens such as household dust, pet dander, mold spores and plant pollens. HEPA filter captures particles as small as 0.3 microns. Power of UV-C Technology: UV-C power kills bacteria and viruses including rhinovirus, E. coli and streptococcus. Removes Odors: Removes com see more...

Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I use this in the room where my dogs crate is kept. It cuts down not only on the dander but the dog smell. I notice when I don't have it on the rooms smells stale and of dog. When it's on. The air smells crisp and clean. This is a fairly quiet unit. Easy to clean and decently priced.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a must-have for me and my husband living in Twentynine Palms California which for those of you who don't know that is the motive the legit desert it's great for the air is very dry here is very sandy hear the air is very dirty I love this we were given this is a great price maybe check Amazon for a better price but you need to see you
Amanda A.
Potsdam, NY
Recently bought this because my dog has developed breathing issues in her old age, not to mention I am on an oxygen concentrator so it seemed like it would benefit us both and it does. Not only does it work great, make rooms smell great, it also looks sleek and expensive.
Hannah C.
Sutton, AK
I love this air filter and the optional UV air cleaning system. I have used this filter for over a year and it hasn't caused any electrical problems or burnt out. The only issue I have with it is how expensive the filters are to replace. Otherwise, it's the best portable air filter that I've had.
Hillary P.
Milwaukie, OR
We just bought one of these last summer and have been very pleased. When we moved into our home, the room that was going to be our daughter's had a wet dog smell that got especially bad in the summer time. We bought this and the smell was gone in a couple of hours and hasn't come back. It's great at removing odors and making sure the room smells clean.
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
I do not own one but I have slept over at a friends house who does. It is very relaxing and def cleans musky and clogged room air! ESPECIALLY if you have pets! This is a must. You cannot be breathing in pet hair with that gross air in your room! Prevents asthma and other serious lung diseases, too! :) Give this baby a shot!

Gladis G.
Lawrenceville, GA
I just bought this air purifier and so far I've seen improvements. The air seems crisper and just healthy to breathe. This purifier is located in my kids playroom, but I move it from time to time with no problem. It's not that heavy, and when located near the kitchen it gets rid of food smells which I hate lol
Veronica T.
Temecula, CA
I got this as a gift from my mother when I had my son and it works perfectly. It kept his room smelling fresh and clean from any kind of odors. There is a removable filtier that you need to change about 6-12 months.
Jen L.
Wellington, FL
I am highly allergic to cats but decided to try living with a roommate that has 2. I bought this exact air purifier. It was literally the difference between me not being able to breathe and being able to enjoying fresh air! One of the best purchases I have ever made!
Emily C.
Torrance, CA
I bought one of these after moving into my new apartment and I am very happy with it. It leaves the air smelling fresh and removes odors. This is wonderful if you have sensitive allergies like I do! Or if you own a pet. It really purifies the air.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
How well do these work for people with allergies?
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How much are these?
ashley m.
Hagerstown, MD
I don't have a but I love this . It makes the house smell so good. And really makes it nice in the house with the heat.
Kassandra L.
Where can u get this?
Carmen R.
I think this purifier is fabulous, right?