Geritrex Corp. comparable to Aquaphor® Hydrophor Ointment® 16oz Jar 2 pk (HP16C) uploaded by Ashlee W.

BY GERITREX CORP. COMPARABLE TO AQUAPHOR®

• Is this a really good moisturizer for my winter chafed skin?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Janina R.
Janina R.
Oviedo, FL
This Geritrex Corp. Hydrophor ointment is like petroleum jelly on steroids without that greasy feeling! its awesome! We used it to treat my son's skin after a long hospitalization & surgery and now that he's healed, we continue to use it often for our feet, heels, elbows, any areas of extra dry skin and scarring. It is a thicker, rich cream, but easy to work in the skin... a little amount really does go a long way and therefore it lasts slot longer than expected.
Kris W.
Kris W.
Middletown, CT
I was given this to treat radiation burns. It works well for that purpose and a little goes a long way. Now that I'm well again, I continue to use it on my hands, feet and lips. Nothing else works as well to keep my skin soft and moisturizer.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
My son gets this as a prescription for his eczema and it works wonders. It is pretty much like aquaphor just not as greasy.
Samantha  F.
Samantha F.
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought this cream for my little ones ezema it has helped a lot and its not as greasy as other creams.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Dudley, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this a really good moisturizer for my winter chafed skin?