suggested searches
Geritol liquid Energy support High potency B-Vitamin & Iron liquid supplement,12-Ounce (354 ml) (Pack of 3)
Geritol

37%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Alright, so stick with me here for a second. I know Influenster is chiefly about beauty and skincare. But if you suffer from severe Iron-deficiency Anemia like I do, you know how badly it can affect not just your life, but your whole body and well-being. Geritol has been amazing at keeping me out of the hospital and Hematologist’s office as well. One ounce, with a vitamin C supplement, once a day is enough to keep you feeling much better. I absolutely recommend this product to anyone whose doctor is prescribing more iron in their diet.
I got thos high potency vitamin and iron supplement to help keep my iron where it needs to be. I take once a week and I have seen a big difference over the month so far. I do not like the taste but willing to suck it up for the much needed Iron.
Love this stuff it’s good quality the taste isn’t super great but oh well! I just drink this once a day and that’s it it helps with energy and your iron!