Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodGerber
Yogurt Melts Peach Freeze-Dried Snacks - 1oz

Gerber Yogurt Melts Peach Freeze-Dried Snacks - 1oz

by Gerber

The Goodness of Real Yogurt & Fruit.

Does your child have a favorite flavor of these?
What age is best for these?
I've heard from quite a few mom's that their baby have choked on these, anybody else experience this problem?
Start your review of Gerber Yogurt Melts Peach Freeze-Dried Snacks - 1oz!
Product Highlights
Soooo delicious my daughter loves these they have so Manny flavors to choose from that its almost hard to make up your mind but this ones my favorite flavorin reviews
MY SON LOVED THESE, SO TASTY AND FRESH EVERYTIME WE BOUGHT A BAG, DONT LEAVE THESE OPEN TOO LONG THEY WILL GET HARD BUT KEEP THEM IN A SEALED UP BAG LAST LONG TIME! in reviews
My daughter LOVED the mixed berries, banana, & strawberry flavors they dissolve quickly.. Great on the go snack!in reviews
Both my children enjoy these so many flavors and great on the go pouch great snack for little onesin reviews
They smell amazing they do get a little creamy if your little one sticks them in their mouth and then pulls them out which can get a little messy.in reviews
Sara D.
Clyde, NY
I put these into the mesh chew for my daughter and she loves them. Not to mention they are good for her. Shhhhh I also enjoy a few here and there ooops haha.
Maria A.
Schaumburg, IL
My son loved these when he was an infant. They dissolve easily. And are safe.
My son loved these when he was an infant. They dissolve easily. And are safe.
Ashley H.
Milwaukee, Wi
My son absolutely loves these! They are easy to transport, come in many awesome flavors and dissolve in his mouth before he would choke. It is a great treat to learn to eat with his fingers.
karen J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was not a fan of these at all, it's too small and does not melt well. My youngest is the one one i tried these with because he was (is) increadibly picky. He liked these, until the 3rd one was choking him. I threw out the rest of the bag and now I avoid products like this.
Nayeli D.
phoenix, AZ
Gerber Yogurt Melts Peach Freeze-Dried Snacks - 1oz uploaded by Nayeli D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it for my baby they are super practical and delicious, they melt in the mouth. My baby loves them as snacks. my baby still does not have teeth it is perfect for him I have no concern that they get stuck
Stephanie G.
Harrisburg, PA
I can not sing enough praises about these delicious snacks! My ten month old son has been enjoying these since he was reaching for food at five months- with no teeth! I never have to worry about him choking as they melt in his mouth. I think any mom with a newly eating baby should invest in these affordable treats.
noodles C.
Sandusky, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay, so I didn't buy peach. I bought the strawberry ones. Which were amazing. They are amazing, they instantly start to melt with the slightest bit of moisture.the price is definitely worth it. My kids absolutely love these. Definitely will be buying again later this week.
Emily C.
Noblesville, IN
My daughter loves these! Great for car rides!
My daughter loves these! Great for car rides!
paola P.
Oakland, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Estos de durazno estan ricos...pero mejor los de sabor a fresa...saben a yogurt desidratado...a mi bebe le encantaba que pusiera un montonsito en su sillita y agarrarlo solito
Teesha S.
Parker, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
This have Ben around since my oldest crud and I am not surprised. I have tried them and they’re really not bad at all. I will always recommend these as a. Snack for little ones. Easy for them to feed themselves too. All perfect.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...