Gerber Yogurt Melts Banana Vanilla - 1oz

by Gerber

#3 in Baby Snacks

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods. Reseal after use. For maximum freshness, use within 7 days of opening.

Are these worth the price?
Do these normally melt well? My son kinda choked on them a little bit and when I tried them they didn’t melt nearly as well as other brands.
How thick is the consistency when it melts? Has anyone had any issues with them not dissolving fast?
Start your review of Gerber Yogurt Melts Banana Vanilla - 1oz!
Nicole R.
Purchased at: Target
Great snack and melts down so fast. I like the bag is resealable, so it doesn’t take much room. This are little but not little enough for my toddler to choke on. Theses are great to keep in your diaper bag for them fussy times. I also love that these are yogurt and come in other flavors. Which I buy and sometimes mix them up. Just because they’re little doesn’t mean they wanna eat the same thing all the time! Gerber Yogurt Melts Banana Vanilla - 1oz
Cristina C.
Bradenton, FL
Gerber Yogurt Melts Banana Vanilla - 1oz uploaded by Cristina C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This picture says it all! My little one loves the Banana Vanilla Yogurt Melts, they’re perfectly sized for him to pick up, no artificial flavors or artificial sweeteners💙 What’s not to love about them? #gerber #babysnack #happybaby #healthybaby
Kasey B.
My son loves these! He will eat the whole bag of I let him. Great flavor we’ve tried every flavor and he loves all of them. They are pricier and I don’t get them that much because of that but they are good!
Chelsea G.
Shippensburg, PA
Gerber Yogurt Melts Banana Vanilla - 1oz uploaded by Chelsea G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ready for the most crazy review? I eat these while I drive because my childhood bestfriend died while eating & driving & choked on his food, was able to pull over but went into cardiac arrest, so anything safe & good that doesn’t give me anxiety is good for me ;) I hate all the flavors. Call me crazy, but I’d rather not go out like that & if good baby snacks are it than so be it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Savannah C.
Burlington, NC
We love the Yogurt melts, especial the Banana Vanilla kind. They dissolve when wet so your babe won’t choke on them. This was a snack I was comfortable giving my daughter in the car. They aren’t messy and these ones doesn’t stain clothes due to the color! We always buy these!
Kelsey H.
Corp Christi, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great to have on hand. My boys loved these. They come in multiple flavors. I just wish the amount in the bag was more. They don’t last long and the are somewhat expensive for how many you get.
Courtney R.
Allison Park, PA
My kids loved these yogurt melts the banana vanilla was always the favourite flavour these are perfect for babies who are just starting solids because they melt right away
Brooke B.
Batesville, IN
My daughter’s favorite of the melts. Definitely more vanilla than banana. Kind of like freeze dried yogurt drops. Dissolves quickly, but I still had to break them into pieces for my baby when in the recommended age group. My mother tried them and stated they don’t taste bad. I like that I can just take the resealable bag with us on the go. They stay good for a long time, and they’re usually gone before you have to worry about it. The reason for 4 stars instead of 5? Not very filling. My mini me could probably eat an entire bag in one sitting. That can get expensive fast.
Chelsea B.
Orchard Park, NY
My daughter is 2 and still loves these yogurt melts, my son who is 4 not so much. These are a great easy snack for the kids to have while on the go or if they get hungry in between meals. They’re healthy and I don’t have to worry about anyone choking since they dissolve right in their mouths
Dusty E.
Chula Vista, CA
These are the best. My daughter loves yogurt to this day and we still buy these! It doesn’t matter what flavor she eats them all. They can get a little messy but they definitely are great to take anywhere! Highly recommend.